1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

colorado custom cases- picts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by beaker100, Sep 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

the traveling season is about at a end for this year and it has been a good summer.

i have been to many state shoots, a zone shoot or two, the grand american, and a visit to the cardnial center in ohio.

the year is winding down and we will attend the fall handicap in linn creek missouri as our final shoot for the year.

it has been fun seeing old friends and meeting new friends i have corresponded with on ts.com.

i will be home in the shop for case orders and gunsmithing thru the fall, winter, and spring, then out to shoots again in the summer of 2010.

i will have a better selection of cases for sale and display next traveling season. i ran out of all the popular styles this year so i will make more for the upcoming season.

as always special cases will be available on custom orders. call us with your needs.

this mach-1 case will be auctioned off at the missouri fall handicap to benefit youth shooting in missouri.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is a mach-1 case. the barrel stands up in this case. all mach-1's are available with blue or black exterior and red, blue, or black interior.

standard mach-1's are on sale now for $325.00 delivered to the lower 48 states.embroidery is extra.

we will also have a mach-2 for auction at the missouri fall handicap. this case will be black outside and blue inside. the interior is at the embroiders now and i will post a pict as soon as i get it back.

thanks for looking doug hubbart jd28hd@aol.com

(573)286-9905.

i will be out of office away from the computer 9-3-09 thru 9-8-09.

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi topsingle and gary, thanks for the kind words and the bump! doug

3. trim tab

trim tab Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Doug made me a gun case and it has been to Africa, Argentina, New Zealand, Alaska, on airlines with no problems at all. Great case as well as service.

4. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

0   0   0

Mr trim tab,

Could you use a personal porter? I'm available!

It must be nice...

Guy

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

this is a mach-2 combo case with optional embroidery i donated to be auctioned off at the missouri fall handicap to benefit missouri youth shooters.

the retail price of a mach-2 without embroidery is $350.00 delivered to the lower 48 states.

all colorado custom cases are available in blue or black exterior. red, blue,or black is available for the interior. the interior material is automotive carpet. i like this material as it can be shampooed, vacuumed, and scotch guarded. also this material does not attract moisture.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

join us for the missouri fall handicap!

thanks for looking doug (573)286-9905

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.