1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

colorado custom cases-new color

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by beaker100, Aug 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

colorado custom cases has a new exterior color.
    <a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=3dogscases006.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this mach-2 is the first grey exterior case. all mach-2 cases have 2 bbl channels, a compartment for the forearm, a compartment for the reciever, and a compartment with a lid for accessories. the price is $375.00 plus shipping. the mach-2 is on sale now for $375.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. this is limited time offer subject to change at any time without notice.exterior colors are black, blue, or the new grey. interior colors are red, blue, or black.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=3dogscases007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

another view of the exterior of the mach-2

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=3dogscases008.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

interior of the mach-2.

the new grey exterior is available on any model case we build. thanks for looking. doug hubbart colorado custom cases. (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

3. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug

I have an older (Black) version of this case. Can wheels be added to it? If so could this be done during the Grand?
    I would like to add a handle on one end and a good set of wheels. Fully loaded with a combo set it gets heavy lugging this through an airport.

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi just a shooter, i do not have wheels for the mach series of cases. i can look thru the catalog of parts and see if something that is available will work if you would like to contact me after the grand.

i will not be vending at the grand. i might ride my motorcycle over a day or so. i would like to see the $100,000.00 shootoff. doug

5. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

6. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

Doug,
    Sorry to hear you will not be setup at the Grand. Will you be at any of the Arizona shoots next year? If so this can wait until then to avoid shipping.

7. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Price?

8. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

Rastoff,

If you are considering a new case I highly recommend Doug's. The quality is excellent. Mine has flown to the Grand three times, to Vegas a couple of times and I have hauled it around Arizona for three years. The outside of the case only has a couple of small scratches after all that. My gun is in perfect shape. These cases are the best I have ever used.
    Doug did some custom work on mine to be sure the forearm and both barrels fit well and would not move around in the case.

9. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

Oh by the way I forgot to mention that the handle is spring loaded to stay flat. I think this prevents it from being snagged on anything when the airport gorrilas are throwing it around.

10. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi just a shooter, thank you for the kind words. yes the plan is to be arizona for at least the 2 shoots, autum grand and spring grand. my dad has been having some health problems and that goofed up my plans for this summer. other than that i plan to be there!

hi rastoff, the price for the case pictured above is on sale now for $375.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. i make several other models at other prices. if you let me know your needs i will be able to quote me on other models. thanks doug

11. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

12. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

Doug, That sure is a good looking case.

Kelly

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Doug. WE assume that the red motorcycle with the custom seat shown behind the case is the one you'll be riding?

14. kjsncnb

kjsncnb Member

0   0   0

Doug, That sure is a good looking case.

Kelly

15. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Doug. WE assume that the red motorcycle with the custom seat shown behind the case is the one you'll be riding?

16. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi kelly, yes it is a good looking case! (kelly is one of my dealers an he got this case!)

hi mia, LOL this is my road bike! gets good milage. good shooting doug

17. trap-pr

trap-pr Member

0   0   0

We have 3 of Doug's cases; can't be happier with them. Also, have had several of Doug's release triggers. Great triggers with no problems. Doug services them if needed.

Great Service
    Pam and Ron

18. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi gary, ron, and pam, thanks for the kind words! glad you are happy with your cases and trigers..doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.