1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

colorado custom cases-followup picts

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by beaker100, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

i finally finished the case for the gibson thunderbird bass guitar. this case is interesting because we modified the detachable wheels we use on the tavel vaults to work on mach series cases. [​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=basscase003.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=basscase007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view¤t=basscase004.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

these wheels can be added to mach series cases already produced.

the cigarett box in the pict is to simulate a wireless pod on the guitar strap. the customer wanted to leave this on the guitar when the guitar was in the case.

get your case orders in soon for christmas presents for your favorite trapshooter! i will be out of the office dec 7-11 for christmas travel. thanks for looking and happy holidays doug hubbart gunsmith/ colorado custom cases (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

3. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

0   0   0

Hi Doug, Will you have any of your cases for sale at the Spring Grand in Tucson?

Mark

4. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi mark, yes i will have cases there for sale. mach-1, mach-2, mach-3, travel vault-2, a used case or 2 and an expermental case or two. i can bring something else if you have something special in mind also. thanks and happy holidays. doug

5. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

I have a mach-2 case that Doug made for me about 3 years ago. This year at the Autumn Grand Doug added a set of wheels. The wheels really work well.

Great work Doug.

6. Just-A-Shooter

Just-A-Shooter Member

0   0   0

I have a mach-2 case that Doug made for me about 3 years ago. This year at the Autumn Grand Doug added a set of wheels. The wheels really work well.

Great work Doug.

7. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

hi just, glad your modifications are working well for you! happy holidays. doug

8. beaker100

beaker100 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.