1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Cases

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by littlebear, Sep 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

I just received the case I ordered from Doug. He did a great job on it. One really nice touch that I did not know about was the spring loaded handle. It stays flat when not in use. All the seams and material fit well. This case should last a lifetime.
    DTD

2. littlebear

littlebear TS Member

Doug,

I do have one question. How do you recommend the forend be stored. The barrels will not fit with it on them, so I am using the uncovered storage box. This box is too large for it and it will bounce around. Is there a way to install a velcro strap?

DTD

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi dtd, the uncovered storage box is the area for the forearm. we make it a little large to fit all the different sizes of forearms for different gun makers in the market place. this helps us standardize the cases for several different manufacturers thus keeping the price lower. the divider is tall enough that it fits to the inside of the top of the case when closed so the forearm can not migrate inside the case when closed. if you would like i can make an insert that can be put in the forearm compartment to narrow up the forearm channel. let me know how much narrower you would like it and i can make it for you. if you do not like this solution maybe we can think of something else that might work better.

thank you for your input. suggestions from our customers are always welcome and help to improve our product!

doug hubbart (573)286-9905 jd28hd@aol.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.