1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado Case Info????????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ken X, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Anybody have the website for the Colorado Case outfit that was building similar cases to the Americase? Found a web site with similar name that only made cases for musical instruments! Used to see some at Vandalia. Heard 2 guys that used to work for Americase started making some, as nice but lighter.

2. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi ken x i am doug hubbart and i own colorado custom cases. we do not have a web site yet but i am working on it.

colorado custom cases was started by art stickler in montrose,colorado. art was not in good health about 3 years ago and i bought the company from him and moved it to linn creek,missouri. we are located about one mile from the missouri trapshooter assn gun club.

i do have fliers for our cases. if you would like a flier send me your address and i will get one out to you. you may call me at (573)286-9905 or email me at jd28hd@aol.com.

i am not sure if we will be traveling to to many shoots this year with the high cost of fuel and costs associated with traveling. if we are attending some shoots i will post it here.

please let me know if we can be of service to you. thanks doug

3. beaker100

beaker100 Member

hi ken x, nice talking to you this morning. here are some picts i said i would post for you

this is a classic-1. the classic-2 is just like it but one more bbl channel.the bbla lay on the side in this case. price is $325.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. normal delivery time is 10-14 days.

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view┬Ąt=bblcase009.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

this is the mach-2. the barrels stand up in this case. price is $325.00 delivered to the lower 48 states. price does not include embroidery. normal delivery time is 10-14 days

<a href="http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/ii166/jd28hd/?action=view&current=tscomcase007.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

thanks doug

4. Bridger

Bridger Member

Doug, are you making any cases for skeet guns with tube sets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.