1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorado boycott gaining traction???

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by thunder, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunder

thunder Active Member

Hunting and fishing is a $1.8 billion industry in Colorado, supporting 21,000 full-time jobs.

How many billions of dollars and how many jobs is it for general tourism in the state of Colorado.

Sad to say some jobs will be lost, but no one seems to care how many jobs will be lost within the gun industry. A price has to be paid by the general public until they get out and realize elections have consequences.

Keep the pressure on and Boycott all of Colorado's Tourism!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Hotels, restaurants, gas retailers, and a host of others will feel the bite.

This would affect more than just the sporting industry.

Montana gets the nod for PD shooting this year.

HM

3. Dougbbbb

Dougbbbb TS Supporters TS Supporters

Cancelled our week long fly fishing trip to Colorado and will be now fishing the Snake river in Wyoming. Also sent a letter explaining our reasons for doing so.

Doug

4. Steve NJ

Steve NJ Member

Sadly the ones getting hurt by this boycott is the small outfitters, guides etc. not the lowly politicians. Shame.... A friend is a outfitter and just trying to scratch out a living.

5. jakeduke

jakeduke Member

Steve NJ do you see the need for the ones getting hurt to speak up before laws get passed to hurt them ? I am not flamming you just saying those folks it will hurt need to be vocal and get support behind them. People are no longer unified in this country. We dont care about our neighbors if it doesnt effect our bank accounts. DIVIDE WE FALL. Why do you think the libs want so many stupid laws passed and so many illegal immigrants here? To divide us is my assumption.

6. thunder

thunder Active Member

Steve NJ- Not jumping on you. I have friends in Colorado and they know its going to hurt them. One commented this is the only way the general public will wake up and get out to vote and raise holy hell on the liberal's in their state. As he stated many didn't vote the last few elections because they didn't like this or didn't like that about a candidate, this is why we are in the shape we are in now. They let the liberal's poison sway them away from a good person that was running.

Boycott all of Colorado Tourism

7. JH

JH Well-Known Member

You need to be aware there are some on this site who are feeling particularly SMUG right around now....you see, their plan was to make sure Romney lost to Obama so more people would feel the PAIN and would vote for their third party candidate next election cycle....in their eyes, Romney was a RINO and RINOs are worse than anti-gun liberals because the RINOs keep them out of power.....

Flawed logic....but these IDIOTS believe it......they will again vote for a third party candidate and help Hillary get elected next time around....

However, the people who stayed home and are capable of grasping the concept that one should vote for someone who has a chance in HELL to get elected...should get off their duffs and VOTE THE LIBERALS OUT of office!

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    deadhorse.gif

I've never seen someone so obsessed with blaming others for the loss of his anti-gun liberal candidate.

And what irony. You wanted the liberals voted out of office? Well, you got exactly what you wanted when McCain and Romney got nominated. Those two liberals were voted out of office.

When three million conservatives tell you that you better nominate pro-gun Conservative(R) instead of anti-gun Liberal(R), you better listen this time around.

Nominate a true conservative who does not crap on gun owners. Or else 2016 will be your third loss in a row.

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Au Contraire my mentally challenged friend....the ULTIMATE choice came down to THIS:

OBAMA OR ROMNEY....OBAMA OR ROMNEY....

And you helped Obama........

That is what I like to call:

1. Self-destructive Narcissism
    2. Nihilist strivings
    3. INCREDIBLE STUPIDITY...

In your TWISTED, BIZARRE world, Obama was better than Romney....

No question: It is number 3!

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

Thunder hit the nail right on the head:
    Thank You Sir....
    "Sad to say some jobs will be lost, but no one seems to care how many jobs will be lost within the gun industry. A price has to be paid by the general public until they get out and realize elections have consequences."

Worth saying again...and loudly:
    ELECTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Here goes...(and this isn't directed at any particular individual)I want to get something off my chest...
    Whatever your reason...if you chose to NOT support Romney...you HELPED OBAMA.
    That is an indisputable FACT. Live with it, and revel in your smug satisfaction.
    I can't do that. If you can...(whomever "you" are...this is not directed at any specific individual) more power to you. Your Grand Strategy might work. I was not willing to see my country go this far down the pathetic road Obama is on to find out. Perhaps I'm the one who is weak and lacks commitment to a larger goal. I'll have to live with that while you enjoy your Obama victory.

11. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

You thought Colorado was bad, what are you going to propose we boycott in Connecticut?

12. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

If you have voted for democrats after 1968 YOUR part of the problem!! But then Communism is very sneakie and suddle in its take over of ONE'S mind!!

Some just call it "party" some Liberalism others even dare call it "Being a Progressive"!

Which are YOU???

13. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is she blonde?

14. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Don't insult Blondes!!! She a democrat, which are dumber!!

15. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

16. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I have been saying this for many years.

Either you vote for the candidate, or you voted for the other guy. There is no Third Option!

IF you're not with us you're against us. There is no Third Option!

Same goes for the NRA! If you're not with us you're against us. There is no Third Option!

Politics is all about numbers! If you're not contributing to the numbers of your "proclaimed" side,,,then by default you are contributing to the numbers of the opposition.

There is no Third Option!

Simple as that.

The most pathetic excuse for a voter is the one who stays home because he didn't like the way his party's candidate farted !

Get over it, get on board or leave this country.

RonPaul will never get elected. I doubt Rand will do much better.

We would NOT have all this Gun Control Bullshit if you hadn't stayed at home and Romney was elected. BUT NOOOOOOO! you had to make a statement! FU!

You all are a bunch of stupid Assholes. (I'm talking stay at home protestors here, and maybe Democrats.)

Now,,,Get in the boxcar!

Ask me how I really feel, this is the nice version!

Randy

17. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Schroeder was the liberal commie that fixed it where EX wifes of service members get 50% of their Exs military retirement "no matter what". One pilot was shot down held in Hanoi for years. While he was there his wife screwed around on him. After he returned he was in bad health. His ex wife treated him like crap, and finally divorced him. ---She got the house, savings, and thanks to that "witch"-Got half his reirement!!!!!!

18. noknock1

noknock1 Active Member

Just because Brian calls Romney anti-gun, that doesn't make it true. We already went through that debate... The fact is that NRA does a fantastic job of selecting pro-gun candidates to support financially.

If I am not mistaken, seems that old Senator Harry Reid is doing one heck of a job keeping the AWB 2.0 from even going to the floor for a vote.

As I heard someone say on TV yesterday, the NRA knew it would be better to have Reid as the Senate majority leader than to have gotten him defeated by his completely pro-gun Republican rival and then have Senator Schumer as the Senate majority leader. Think where we would be now if Schumer was running the show!

There is a bigger picture here, this is a long term strategy. I thank the fellow NRA members for their support! Shame on the the third party voters and non-NRA members!

19. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

All of you calling for a boycott, that will alter many lives of those who may very well have voted to your advantage, what are YOU sacrificing in all of this? What life changing things are you sacrificing? You all keep touting what your solution is to YOUR benefit, while affecting others in a negative way, at the same time it is costing YOU nothing and not affecting your life in any way.

Think about what it may cost the people that are affected negatively. Their income, jobs, house, families, etc. Desperate people do desperate things remember. It may come back to haunt you.

20. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Bangalore and all you other sound thinkers

Romney was clearly pro gun - and you can disregard Brian as everyone else does

You cant fix stupid-- we all know that 3 million Republicans stayed home because they could not stomach the tea party or to be associated with the types of conspiracy theorist we have posting on this site

The conspiracy theorists in addition to wearing their tin foil hats have a plan-- lets just give each and every election to the Democrats without a fight by voting for some third party candidate and telling all the main stream republicans that they are stupid

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.