1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colorada Rancher and blonde wife. HUMOR

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

COLORADO RANCHER

A blond City girl named Lori marries a Colorado rancher named Terry. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Lori, 'The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today, so I drove a nail into the 2 by 4 just above where the cow's stall is in the barn. Please show him where the cow is when he gets here, OK?'
    The rancher leaves for the fields. After awhile, the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door.
    Lori takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when Lori sees the nail, she tells him, 'This is the one right here.'

The man, assuming he is dealing with an air head blond, asks, 'Tell me lady, 'cause I'm dying to know; how would YOU know that this is the right cow to be bred?'
    'That's simple," she said. "By the nail that's over its stall,' she explains very confidently.

Laughing rudely at her, the man says, 'And what, pray tell, is the nail for?'
    The blond turns to walk away and says sweetly over her shoulder, 'I guess it's to hang your pants on.'

(It's nice to see a blond winning once in awhile.)

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

LOL thanks

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

EXCELLANT!!!

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Lori's name changed to "Amy" right in the middle of the story. Maybe the joke teller is an air-head blonde (per my blonde headed wife).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.