1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Color Cased Remington 3200 O/U Release Triggers

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Color Cased Remington 3200 O/U trap shotgun - Release Triggers
    Color Cased Remington 3200 trap shotgun in great condition. 12ga, 30 inch barrels. All trigger upgrade done by Remington. Custom made Americase with "Model 3200 Special Trap" name tag.

The butt plate was bent for right hand shooting during fitment that I got done. Feel free to write me and I can send you more pictures. It is a very beautiful gun for right price of $1600.00.

Here is link to pictures:
    http://picasaweb.google.com/iltartech/Rem3200#

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

0   0   0

Easier this way.

Rock

Jim

3. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

Khan, that is the same badly-refinished, well-used, non-updated 3200 with the cocked, cracked pad - that was owned by "H.M.Y." according to the sterling grip-cap on it then.

You were insulted by my offer and I thought you were having sex with cartoon characters even then with your 'ask' but I have to concede that polishing the worn, thin bluing with Casenite and changing thr grip-cap has improved its looks now.

Small world, huh?

Bob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. OldRemFan

OldRemFan Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bob, nothing like shinning a little more light on a subject.

I agree, the "touch up" did help.

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The world is getting smaller

6. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

It just doesn't pay to piss some guys off. Jeff

7. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

0   0   0

Jeff, I studied a while before posting what I did. TS.com <i>IS</i> a small, trusting world, and 'known' people and 'known' guns circulate.

This Spring, I was looking for a raggedy 3200 carcass to overhaul into a heavy duck gun, and didn't mind the cracked lumber, freckled blue and no updates. Khan wanted to sell it as a good-to-go trap gun. We were, obviously, nowhere near close on price: no sale and no biggie.

Any peddler has an absolute right and duty to make his wares as presentable as possible, but I knew the gun several months ago: it wasn't updated and wasn't a release trigger then, but it is surely more handsome now.

Bob

8. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

The gun has been sold. Bob, you were looking for 3200 for 500 dollars. You can find a stolen 3200 for this price. My gun had release triggers as well as all updates done.

9. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Me thinks he'll never post on here again:)

ss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.