1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colonial Classic Results for this past weekend?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shootrman, Jun 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Does anyone have the results of this past weekend at Elysbugh, Pa?

2. acre44

acre44 Member

I have shot both days of the Colonial and the first day of the state shoot and I can tell you the attendance is WAY DOWN!!!!! The economy is really taking a toll on the discretionary income. Thanks repukelicans.

3. perga1

perga1 Active Member

acre44, I guess you missed the class that taught that Congress sets the budgets and the economic tone of the government. I guess you also missed the results of the 2006 elections where the Dems took control of both houses of Congress. Since that election the economy has gone to hell in a handbasket. JRM

4. acre44

acre44 Member

pecker1, i guess you missed the class that taught the President approves those budgets and sets the economic tone of the government. You must have missed the class on the President declaring war. I guess you missed what the he11 the economy was doing BEFORE those 2006 elections.

5. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Thank you guys for posting the results...I can always count of you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.