1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colonial Classic Elysburg

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Basicdesignmachine, Jun 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Basicdesignmachine

Basicdesignmachine TS Member

Has anyone heard of a program change for both Saturday and Sunday Colonial Classic at Elysburg? It’s my understanding that the program has been changed from 200 16’s to 100 16’s, 100 caps and 50 pair both days. Saturday is when are Aim/Sctp programs are scheduled to compete, too complete their requirements of 200 16’s at the state championships level, to attend the grand.
    Lou Engelmann

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

Lou you might want to look at the above web address. The Colonial Classic listing start on page 24. Hope this helps

Bob Lawless

3. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

The Singles is a 200 target event split over 2 days. Trying to shoot 200s/100h on Sunday proved to be a very late evening, for those traveling just for the weekend. I believe you can enter either event, but must shoot both for trophy eligibility. Then the PA state shoot preliminary day's are Mon/Tues, with the main events starting on Wed. Hope this clears things up. Hope to see you there, I'll be the guy you come see when you get called for shoot-offs.

Jeff Graupp

4. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Lou, youth will be shooting both days. Sunday will be the SCTP Championship and the AIM Championship records the first 100 targets shot on either Saturday OR Sunday. I'm taking 13 shooters on Saturday and 22 shooters on Sunday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

elysburgh youth trap colonial classic