1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COLON Powell

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by trappypappy, Aug 25, 2013.

1. trappypappy

trappypappy Member

Colin (COLON)Powell

Former secretary of State Colin Powell called the jury verdict that cleared the killer of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin "questionable" and urged President Obama to speak more on issues of race

How many more "Sons" does he have?

It must be OK for blacks to beat and murder whites and their own race without self defence.

Is he above a juty of his peers?
    Has he ever defended his self?
    What an A$$hole

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Ever since his interview years ago in his attempt at a run for the WH and said, "the Constitution was a outdated parchment" I've had no use for the man!

He may have served, but his Loyalty's are questionable. His failure to finish the job the first time is ONE reason we had to go back a second time and are still there!!

3. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

He was your token general at the time..

4. gun1357

gun1357 Active Member

Those who served with him say he was a disaster as an officer. Then he was sent to Washington and they just loved him. Ron

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

DC!!

Disaster Capital

6. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Certainly explains why Colonoscopies are not on my top 10 favorite things list

7. crusha

crusha TS Member

What's even more amazing, is to look back at all the damn fool establishment Republican types who were touting Colin Powell as a GOP Presidential pick back in the late 80s and 90s. Those people were damn fools then, and look even more so now.

People like that (ie, Gene) are the reason the Tea Party exists.

8. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Powell executed orders well. He is not a thinker. He is a doer. Don't mistake the 2. I have respect for Powell as a soldier. Other than that leave him be. I have less flattering ways to describe the man. But, I would rather think of him as a soldier. Leave him as a soldier and respect him as such.

Darr

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    BuBuzz-gun, I remembner there were RINO lovers here who were advocating anti-gun Colon Plugged for president.

10. Firewater

Firewater Member

Hey Trappy,you know he is a piece of crap , Mike

11. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Why doesn't he have the backbone to address who commits the majority of crimes in this Country and WHY. I lost all respect for the man years ago!!!

12. Avatar

You'd think a son of Jamaican immigrants who rose to positions of power and respect because a lot of white Americans were willing to look beyond his skin color would understand this "racism" thing a little better; but, sadly, that's apparently asking too much.