1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colo. Metro Area shooting glasses

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by flashmax, Jun 20, 2013.

1. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Apr 22, 2013
    If you want Randolph Engineering, Rudy Project, Oakley, Wily X, or any other brand of shooting glasses ( except, of course, the proprietaries ) and if you need prescriptions and prefer to do business in person the people at the above link will treat you right. I wanted R.E prescription glasses and the shop only had a few in stock. The in-stock frames weren't suitable for my prescription so the owner/lens maker ordered in both what I asked for after some consultation to see exactly which one woulf fill my needs, and a complete restocking of everything R.E. offers in a shooting/tactical/sports protective glasses. He makes the prescription lenses right in his own lab on the premises.

He does business via e-mail and phone consultation too so look at his offerings if you are thinking about shooting glasses.

Don T. Littleton CO