1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

College Scholarships??

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by 5CallMeMom, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 5CallMeMom

5CallMeMom TS Member

Does anyone happen to know where I might apply for some more college money for my son? He got a small shooting scholarship ( incoming freshman amount ) I am a little over $3,000 from his total which is not allowing him to return to school for spring semester if I do not have paid VERY soon..I had hoped to make the difference with income tax returns in February but when he went to register for his spring classes he was denied for not being at a zero balance..He has signed up for work study to pay next term but there wont be a next term if I don't find an option..I thought perhaps shooters might know where some scholarship money is I can try to apply for ..Thank you

2. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Look into a pell grant. if your income (or his) is not too high, it is a place to find financing for school.

3. 5CallMeMom

5CallMeMom TS Member

We have done that you mean FAFSA thing right? ..He has his max pell,direct,and indirect subsidized loans with his shooting scholarship from the school itself we are still in that deficit

4. Jack L. Smith

Jack L. Smith Member

Dear 5callme mom - this is a great request. I suggest that you re-post (or move) this to the "Off Topics" or Shooting Related thread for better visibility and responses/help...but you need more traffic to see it.

I would think some people here would help guide you and your trap shooting son to some possibilities.

JS in PA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
college scholarship for trap shooting

college scholarships for trap shooting

college trap shooting scholarships

colleges with trap shooting scholarships
trap scholarships
trap shooting scholarship
trap shooting scholarships

trap shooting scholarships for college