1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

College project

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by DelarockX, Oct 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DelarockX

DelarockX TS Member

Doing a college project for my public speaking class. I'm doing an informative speech about the three major disciplines of clay target sports.

Does anyone have any idea where I can find good source material, besides this website of course? Things like history or hard statistics (target angles, target speeds)? I've got a solid outline but I'm falling short on the finite details which I'm going to have to cite. I could also really use quotes too, but I wouldn't really know where to begin with that.

Does anyone have any recommendations about what I should mention?

It's gonna be taped, I might post the film up here if anyone's interested in seeing it.

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Check out the trapshooting hall of fame website.....also the book written by Dick Baldwin.......those are the two things that come to mind.

3. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

The Remington website has a couple of files that are helpful.

http://remington.com/pages/news-and-resources/downloads/brochure-downloads.aspx

See the trap shooting fundamentals and skeet shooting fundamentals links.

4. DelarockX

DelarockX TS Member

Anyone have any idea where I can get good sporting clays info?

5. TEXASZEPHYR

TEXASZEPHYR Member

Try the guys at NSC in san antonio, tx. They should be able to give you the info on both sporting clays and skeet, or at least give you the names of someone where you could get that info. You might ask for Mike Hampton jr. and see if it will do you any good. certainly should be worth the phone call

Bob

6. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

We are away from home until Monday, but if you want to call our home and talk to Leo, he would be glad to visit with you. Our home phone is 573-985-8237.

7. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Here is a link to the National Shooting Sports Foundation web site. Bill Malcolm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.