1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Collection of Handloader Magazine 1966 thru1993

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by poacherjoe, Dec 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poacherjoe

poacherjoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a collection from the very first edition in 1966 to 1993 F/S,Several are in the Handloader binders that hold 2 years of the bimonthly magazine.There are a few issues missing.If anyone is interested please PM me and make me an offer.Thanks Joe

2. poacherjoe

0   0   0

3. poacherjoe

0   0   0

4. poacherjoe

0   0   0

5. poacherjoe

0   0   0

6. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Can you give us a clue as to how much you are expecting to get for them? I think there are probably a lot of us who might be at least a little interested, but don't want to insult you with too low a bid.

Neil

7. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Neil, I sent him a PM about 24 hours ago saying that very thing but never heard back.

Ed

8. poacherjoe

0   0   0

If you go to the Handloader website you will see that some of the older magazines are no longer available or in CD only.They want $10.00 per copy. Avid collectors of this magazine would be aware of this. I was just checking to see if anyone on this site was interested.At present there is a newer 10 year set on ebay that is currently at $56.00.My collection is the very first addition thru 1993,That's almost 30 years worth.I may end up placing it on ebay ,Some people pay 100 dollars for an old box of shells!I really have no idea what this collection is worth.There is alot of information in the set.

9. poacherjoe

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

handloader collection

handloader magazine on cd

the handloader magazine cd collection