1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Collectibles Insurance LLC Questions.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jim R, Aug 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim R

Jim R Ljutic Nut TS Supporters

I would like to know if anyone on here is using this company (Collectibles Insurance LLC) for their gun insurance. If you are what are the pro’s and con’s of using them? I would like to know if anyone here has ever filed a claim with them and how that worked out.

Thanks

Jim R

2. Gary Waalkes

Gary Waalkes Well-Known Member

I use SIAI - They do not have fine print. I do not know about Collectibles Insurance LLC but here are a couple of questions. Does Collectibles know you are insuring competition guns that actually leave the dark confines of a safe and have to be transported to and from shoots - sometimes via public transport such as airlines? Does Collectibles have a limit on the number of days the gun can come out and play? In the case of guns still in production, are you covered for full replacement value? Or as in the case of my out of production MX-3 Special, are you covered for a resonable value?

3. Bridger

Bridger Member

I have coverage with them. You can purchase a blanket policy to cover all of your firearms or schedule values for them. I found them easy to work with in tailoring a policy to my needs. I have no idea how they are on claims but its up to you to keep detailed information on what you have along with photos etc.Their rates are competitive and I thought they were more customer friendly than SAIA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.