1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Colin Powell endorses Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by 548, Oct 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 548

548 Guest

The one viable Republican people trust and respect enough to elect, Colon Powell, endorses Obama. See the above link.

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

They are blood brothers, what do you expect?

3. 548

548 Guest

I presume you are an adult white male, rooferbob. As your blood brother, I am embarrassed by your display of racism.

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

He showed his opportunistic, true colors years ago. Old news.

5. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

yup kinda like my two old beagles.....one would lie and the other would sware to it.

6. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

548, are you living under a rock? That whole 2008 election was about race. At least 95% of black people voted for obama because he was black and for no other reason. Watch the video below then tell me you honestly believe that Obama isn't racist. I will state again"Black people are the most racist people in the world". I admit I am not very high on political correctness.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BdjoHA5ocwU?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Blacks are far more racist than Whites according to a Black friend of mine who wishes he wasn't black because of Obama ... You figure it out ... Its a Tribal thing ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Now I know why Condie thought Colin was an Uncle Tom.

9. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I am not a racists but do know that blacks stick together regardless of right or wrong, They all feel discrinated against on every issue when in fact the whites are being discriminated against far more. It is a liberal point of view

10. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Colin was another example of the federal quota system based on race. Lets say I have someone up the chain that has had the ability to make that judgement first hand.

Colin is a waste of breath and is not respected inside the military nearly as much as the MSM fondles over him......

11. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

548:

Depending on the specific source of polling information one quotes, the percentage of black voters choosing obummer in 2008 was 94% or higher. If current polling data is correct, the percentage of black voters that will cast ballots for obummer is nearly the same today.

Numbers that high are unprecedented in a national election. Do you suppose there was (and continues to be) a component of race based voting involved?

Just for fun, let's expand rooferbob's statement to include ALL black voters in the 2008 presidential election. Do you suppose that statement more accurately reflects racism or simply acknowledges the obvious?

sissy

12. TinMan88

TinMan88 TS Member

Colin Powell was pushed out on the world stage and told to lie. He has a concience and I would assume he hates the Bush people for making him do it. I recognize that there is little difference when the 'policy matrix' is in effect thus the Obamma team changed little when they were crowned as leaders.
    By rejecting politics the way Mr. Powell has speaks volumes about what he saw while inside the matrix.

PS. Was this thread about policy or bigotry?

13. RWT

RWT Well-Known Member

"The one viable Republican people trust and respect enough to elect, Colon Powell, endorses Obama". See the above link.

At least you spelled his first name right.

14. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

"In other unexpected news today, the sun rose in the East, arced over the sky and set in the West."

"Details of this remarkable story at 11:00 PM."

15. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

looks like rain again today

16. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Windy as hell here

17. Chichay

Chichay TS Supporters TS Supporters

TinMan88,

When men with conscience and presumably with honor are told by their bosses to go on the world stage and lie, they resign before they dishonor themselves. If you believe Colin Powell is such a man, the only way you can square his actions is to believe that he himself believed that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction... just like everybody else in the UN Security Council did. After all, Saddam Hussein had used them on the Iranians, and on his own people (Kurds). To believe that he would have complied with UN sanctions by destroying whatever stockpile he had left would have been wishful thinking.

As CJCS, Powell was privy to all intelligence briefings. Intelligence briefings are not always spot on. There is no dishonor in acting on wrong intelligence. There is dishonor, however, in imputing motives and actions to people simply because it fits your view of them (Bush administration). Do you have any proof that Powell was told to lie?

Chichay

18. 548

548 Guest

Powell was trying to stop the rush to war. Decisions were being made behind his back and without his input. He had two options, resign and let Scooter Libby and Dick Cheney orchestrate the war, or remain Secretary of State and do his best to try to inject a voice of reason. He chose the second option as long as his conscience allowed.

You want proof of Powell being forced to lie... 2/5/2003 speech at the UN National Security Council Powell referenced Iraq seeking the purchase of several high grade "aluminum tubes". Implying that they were to be used in the process of refining uranium. Powell knew this was fabricated information by CIA director George Tennett and so Powell insisted Tennett sit directly behind him in camera shot at this speech.

19. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Once you rise to the rank 0f 0-7 & higher, you transcend from being a military man to becoming a politician.

Phil Berkowitz

20. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Nearly all black people though OJ was innocent. Given the obvious fact that he was guilty as hell, it would be reasonable to conclude that these people were racist.

Had OJ been white and Nicole been black, how many think that the blacks would have thought OJ innocent?

P.S. As 548 and his ilk have proven time and time again, liberalism is a mental disease

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.