1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cole SBT Barrel F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tsyoud, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tsyoud

tsyoud TS Member

0   0   0

I am interested in your cole.
    Can you send me some pictures.

thanks Tim

2. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

John, "WE" could make one.
    Don

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Cole $1,100.00 whole gun ??

Love it .

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

jbohio I called Keen Sight about five weeks ago and ask Vicki for some help . My problem was (WAS) my comb was to high and I had to see rib . My POA was alittle low and seeing rib did help that but I like looking down the rib . Vicki sent me an Add-on rib 1/4 inch high and down alittle in front . It looks good on the barrel and shoot well for me . A new barrel for my gun was $2750.00 the add-on rib was $210.00 a no brainer .

You may give it a shot ?

ALF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.