1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cole Gunsmithing & Fabarms Release Trigger

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Dr.Longshot, Nov 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

Cole Gunsmithing and Fabarms Release Triggers for the XLR5 is a joke, their facility in Florida is only open part time, still does not have the Parts to install release triggers in the XLR5 and they stated we will have them in early Fall, well it is now winter.

Fabarms would do better to have another facility to install a release trigger for their product

They do not and did not return phone calls after repeatedly leaving them messages.

The Northeast Coles Facility is a lot better to deal with, but they told us that the Florida Facility was doing the XLR5 releases.

Because of these problems a Fabarms Dealer has been using another facility to build the XLR5 releases and much better for them, so they have the releases in stock to complete sales.

Fabarms does not install the releases in their guns because they are an AUTOMATIC, not like the Caesar Guerini Models that owns the FABARMS XLR5.

It won't be long until the release hooks will be available like the ones used in the Beretta 303,390,391s Models, it is almost exactly the same style.

FABARMS should make the release hooks themselves and you have your gunsmith install, fit and time them, it would increase sales of the XLR5.

Coles is also having a spring made which is not needed as the hammer and release hook, dimensions correct this

GARY BRYANT
    DR.LONGSHOT

2. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Phillip has done several for us. They are reliable and of good quality. Our customers and ourselves are happy with his work.....merlyn

3. HTSmith

HTSmith Active Member

I've had Coles do work for me both in Maine and in Florida. The work was high quality, on time, and at the exact price quoted. The ladies I spoke with in both locations were very polite, knowledgable, and professional. Count me a satisfied customer who will do business with them again.

4. SMOKEIT

SMOKEIT Well-Known Member

I talked to the Fla Coles guy. He had no idea what a release trigger is all about. I said I wanted a 80 oz set and 32 oz release pressure. Said he had never heard about anyone specifying release pressure. He said it ended up being "just what they came out to be." I had Phillips do mine and am satisfied with his work .
    Coles Fla is a joke...SMOKIT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

cole release trigger

coles gunsmith fabarm

fabarms release trigger