1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Cole Gun History?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Nutso, Mar 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nutso

Nutso TS Member

I've become interested in the Cole Gun, being from the east I haven't heard or seen many of these guns. Could someone provide a history of the gun, the maker, and how many were made, models etc.

Thanks in advance.
  2. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

Cole had a web site at one time.

I have the lighter one with the narrow receiver. Is higher priced than the wider ones. Has Graco adjustable LOP, at 14.5" now, adjustable comb, new pad,and 4 Briley choke tubes. Has 80/20 rib, and also have another shorter one. I also bought another stock. I will not sell the other rib or stock as long as I own this gun. The rib will go with the gun and buyer will get choice of stocks or both, depending. Comes with the original Cole Americase, tools and original pad.

I got this for a back up about 12 years ago and never needed it. It has not been shot but maybe a case or two by me and the grand daughter. It has not seen the sun in about 5 years. Go to webshots.com and search for Cole gun and you should be able to see it.

I have never put it up for sale but let it known once before that I no longer need it. If you have any interest PM me a number and we can talk. Ray
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.