1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cole Custom - Price Lowered $1000

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esetter, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esetter

esetter Active Member

Cole Custom - Price Lowered $1500

I have for sale a Cole Grade 2 with custom engraving. Gun has a 34" barrel and an extra rib. Has been custom engraved and has exhibition quality wood with 4 way adjustable comb and pad. Gun is in near 100% condition with no marks that I can find. This is serial number 80. Comes cased in custom Americase. Price of gun was $10,00 lowered to $8,500 and this is a firm and final offer. To purchase this gun today without custom engraving or spare rib is $12,000. Save a few thousand and get a prettier gun! For information contact me at esetter5@roadrunner.com Gerry Addison

2. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thanks for the nice comment. It is a beautiful gun and I'm selling it for a friend. The gun is like brand new and may be unfired or at worse fired very little.

3. esetter

esetter Active Member

4. esetter

esetter Active Member

The LOP is 14 1/2" over adjustable pad. Not my gun so I can't tell you the POI, I'm selling for a friend and her father was placed in a nursing home recently. I wrote Mr. Cole and he told me all about the gun. I measured the bore and it is .740 and choke is .705 for a .035 constriction. Gun may be unfired or fired very, very, little. Has two different height ribbs. It is a pull trigger and one of the best I have felt and I'm a nut for good triggers. Thanks. Gerry Addison

5. esetter

esetter Active Member

If you will email me I will send lots of pictures to you. Gerry Addison

6. esetter

esetter Active Member

Assembled picture

7. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Why is she selling this? Is there no one in the family that wants it??? I can understand if it is for medical bills....

Forrest

8. esetter

esetter Active Member

He went into a nursing home and there are a lot of bills. No one in the family is into guns and he has a bunch!

9. buckshot

buckshot Active Member

10. esetter

esetter Active Member

The price on this gun has been dropped to $8500 (plus shipping) and that is the final price drop. If it doesn't sell for this price I will give it back to the owner and tell them to hang on to it.

11. esetter

esetter Active Member

Cole Custom - Price Lowered $1500

TTT

12. esetter

esetter Active Member

13. esetter

esetter Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.