1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COLE BURTON Fund Completed. See final post

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Mr Charles has been hard at it and has about $600 pledged and I add to that my $100. But the goal is $2000 and we need some additional support. Gary and I have agreed to administer the account and I will do the Excel tracking and provide that to him ongoing.

So we need your dollars. Pledge what you can. At $100 a clip we'll be there in no time. But any amount will be treated equally. I'll cut the fund off at $2000 and announce that it is "SOLD". Anything after that will be returned.

Send your donation to:

Jack Swanson

P.O. Box 303

Prescott, WI 54021

At the end of this I will be personally responsible that the money is dispersed properly and that those that want additional info will get the information they desire.

I have talked to Cole's Mom and am absoutely convinced that all is on the up and up and that we are the link that will get the team to Sparta. They have equipment, and supplies and lodging. They lack the basic airfare and ground transportaion to Sparta.

Get on board if you will. I have a lot of gun and shooting friends that I make a personal plea to help me generate the needed funds for Cole Burton team.

As always, my phone is 800-344-4840.

Please make your donation payable to me. And then make a post on this thread.

And I'll keep this up to date too. Thanks TS.com members.

Jack

2. JACK

Up for Cole, Mr Chas and me.

3. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

4. SonoraMike

SonoraMike TS Member

I'm already in for $50

5. JACK

Thanks Tron

6. JACK

Texas and Michigan have Popped in and we are now at about $1000.

Be good if some other shooters help out.

Jack

7. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

this is a 1 peice royal walnut rifle blank. still wet. im happy to donate it to coles cause. sorry i don't have much cash. the measurements are 32 inches long, 3 3/4 inches wide at the front, and a full 8 inches tall at the butt. it is a full 2 3/4 inches thick. i hope it helps. i will list it in the regular forum by itself as well. im asking $225.00 usd. i will ask who ever purchases it to make the check for the blank payable to:

Jack Swanson

P.O. Box 303

Prescott, WI 54021

and the check for the shipping sent to me.

steven

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Baber

Baber TS Member

Think this is great that you guys are raising money for Cole to go to the SCTP deal in Sparta this year but remember that if he wants to do something with Olympic shooting he needs to be attending the Junior Olympic shoot at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs. Can't do it this year because the invites have already gone but next year is a must. Go to the USA Shooting website and learn about this program.

TB

9. JACK

We are gaining on this. Anothe California shooter just checked in.

Nice blank TB. Glad to work with you proposal.

And Just for a FYI, I am holding the money till the total is in and then cashing checks. If the deal develops problems, I'll mail your checks back

10. black_wal_nut

black_wal_nut TS Member

wait now, thats my blank, not tb's

steven

11. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Jack,

Sorry I kind dumped this on you. You will be getting some checks in the mail and they may or may not post on here. I have already gotten some donations from some who wish to be anonymous.

I will forward a check for those today.

We will get them some help.

Thanks for moving into the drivers seat.

mc

Gary Nelson

12. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

Jack,

I have another coach in for a donation. Will contact you tomorrow.

mc

13. JACK

14. Mr. Charles

Mr. Charles Member

15. JACK

The Cole Burton fund is complete. The donations were graciously accepted by Cole and his mother Rose.

I have forwarded your name and address to Cole and Rose. Cole wants to meet the donors at Sparta if possible and thank you face to face. But he will be sending a thank you.

My personal THANKS to the donors. Nice of you to understand that life is about giving. I live that as a credo.

Your friend Jack

Adn too, Watch fo rme at IA state shoot. Beerking got me hooked up with a golf cart to stay out of the sun. Thanks Steve.

I plan on shooting W-T-Friday. Anybody want 26 yarder on his squad, save me a slot. I will shoot the 3 handicaps. And I can shoot, but not withe the big dogs. my last several scores were 89-87-89. Have not busted a ninety yet this year, but perhaps the corn gods of IA will grant me a "attaboy"

Jack

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.