1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Cole at the Grand??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ntgr8, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

Did Cole ever make to the Grand? If he did What were some of his scores?? This whole thing still has a smell to it.

2. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

He shot Sporting Clays in the SCTP Nationals.....

I'll reserve my comments on the whole situation.

SW

3. ntgr8

ntgr8 Member

SPORTING CLAYS??? I thought Mr Charles was getting him a Trap Gun so he could compete at Sparta and work toward the Olympic trap team. Coles mom was full of plans, dates and promises before the Grand, nothing out of her since the shooting started. Maybe Mr Charles or MIA knows whats going on, they were Coles benifactors among others.

4. James.c

James.c Member

Why has everyone on this site become so hung up on this cole person? whats over is over

James.C

5. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

James C
    I think some people on the site think Coles Mom tried to "Hoodwink" them into paying for Cole's trip to the grand. So they want to keep the story afloat just to make a point.

I personally thought there was a chance of some skuldugery, so I did not get
    involved. The only people that should really voice any complaints are the people that gave funds for the trip. If they have any complaints. I haven't read any. (unless I missed them).

Maybe something was learned from all this.

Remember, When the TRUTH IS UGLY, Only a LIE CAN BE BEAUTIFUL

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

well said PhillyD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.