1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coincidence - or conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Jul 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Great Americans all...

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

If Helms got switched at birth, then Bozo's "parents" have plenty to be proud of.

This airbag got himself elected, again and again...and there was absolutely nothing his opponents could do about it - because he represented the interests of his constituents so perfectly.

Helms, like Ted Kennedy, was untouchable by virtue of the perfect match he had with his 'peeps. You may hate 'em, but you can't argue with their effectiveness.

I used to despise Jesse Helms, like Kennedy...but with the sharp edges of my beliefs dulled somewhat by maturity, I've come to the realization that America would be boring without people like this to antagonize and occupy lesser minds.

Politics is entertainment. To us little people who don't write the rules of the game, it can be nothing else.

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Would it not be wise and easier on the blood pressure to realize that, after all, both Obama and McCain are at the core both politicians? Therefore, who they pick for their cabinets and their skills in organizing are just as important as their beliefs. I do hope that McCain picks Romney as a running mate; that Romney ran one heck of an efficient Olympics..not an easy task. Let's also hope that Obama, if elected, picks some sensible people for his cabinet; a cabinet, I hope, that has some balance of philosophy and purpose. And, of course, likewise for McCain.

4. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Helms wasn't always wrong either. Maybe unpopular, but not always wrong.

5. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Which Bozo? Every major city had it's own. The Detroit Bozo was a gentleman by the name of Art Cervi and I use to work on his cars. He was a car nut, had some real junkers though. Quite a character for sure.

He later went on to host "Car Talk" on NPR.

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

Tron,

So you were the one who made the horn go "squwaka-squwaka"...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.