1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COIN OR CARD SLIDE SYSTEMS FOR PAYMENT

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by YODA100, Dec 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YODA100

YODA100 TS Member

I would be interested in anyone having hands on experiences with systems which use tokens or a card slide to better regulate and account for trap rounds. Brand names would be appreciated so I can then check web sites to get details such as number of traps regulated by one unit etc. If you have experience with them I would appreciate hearing from you. Pros and cons please. My e-mail is listed above.

Thanks in advance .... Bucky

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Bucky, we're doing the "looking at" right now for a couple of skeet fields. But I can tell you there is Canterbury machines from Bob Schultz who advertises on here and Briley in Texas who has machines. We're also in contact with an individual that's making them for local clubs in the coastal N. California area but I don't know if he'd want to branch out to CO. I can attest to other clubs that have gone with the token machines and paid for them very quickly with the better control of targets permitted and paid for.....breakemall....Bob Dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.