1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coimprehensive

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by trapperwads, Nov 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Comprehensive is just another word for Amnesty. Even people like Sean Hannity are now caving in. I welcome any race or nationality that come this country through legal channels. I think those who enter illegally are felons as the laws in place indicate. The law that says if you are born here you are a citizen were put in place to protect the offspring of slaves and rightfully so...they were forced to come here through slavery. Not so with the pregnant illegals who have already broken our laws. If the Republican party caves on this...we have become liberals. thanks for letting me rant. ed nichols

2. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Ed, you are not ranting just stating the facts, and one fact is this once great country is in dire shape, I pray to God that we can right it before it is too late, but I'm thinking it might be too late

3. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Thanks for the support...sorry I misspelled comprehensive in the heading my blood must have been heating up to the boiling temperature. ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.