1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

coffee creek conservation club (pictures)

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by huff308, Apr 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huff308

huff308 Member

every saturday night coffee creek conservation club shoots games from 4:00pm till 7:30pm. at 7:30 they sell the shooters and have a 50 bird program. there is a $100 jack pot for a 50 straight. one week is all handicap and the next week is 25 16 yard targets and what you break. they have a great food and very resonable. coffee is 10 cents a cup. club is located near commisky, indiana around 60 miles south of indianapolis. please come and join the fun. practice starts a 3:00pm and cost $2.50 for 25 targets. we welcome all shooters. mike
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Hey, its great to see Electron Ron up and about.

Great club, . . . both the people and facility.

3. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Just south of North Vernon, Ind.. Haven't shot their in years, used to make it every year for the Thanksgiving shoot.

4. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Good luck, if I was closer I'd be there for sure (central Fla.), 2.50 targets way sweet, can not beat that.

5. k.leonard92

k.leonard92 Member

hey mike, do you have the picture of me and dad working on my gun on the picnic table? lol

Thanks,
    Kasey Leonard

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

coffee creek conservation club