1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COAL MINES

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

They probably didn't...after all, Obama will provide free candle-dipping training to the displaced miners, and along with their honey working at Hooters, they'll still be able to make the monthly Dish Network payment.

Now...but the people who power their homes with that electricity...how they voted for him...now THERE's one to ponder...

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Simple...

If Obama shatters the beautiful crystal and people see it, then his media machine sweeps it all up, puts the shards in a empty jewelry box, seals it, puts a pretty bow on the outside of the box, and hands it back to the public.

The only ones that don't forget what's really inside the box are the smart ones. They are obviously in the minority.

3. jimx200

jimx200 Member

LOL...damn Buzz, I just got a little Jim Bean up my nose...that was funny....candle dipping and the Dish Network payment...lol.

4. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

It kinda befuddles me to think that Va.,Penn.,Michigan,Ohio all of which mine coal would go with Obama. Yes, I'm in coal as I'm a machinist for Joy Mining Machinary. Face It we are now an OBAMANATION under God or is it OBOMINATION under God? Of all the candidates out there I'm more amazed that obamo/mccain were the best they could offer us. The change coming may be far more costly than alot of the people considered before casting votes. 4andy10

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

If you would go to Snopes and look up what Obama said about the coal industry then you would know why those that aren't fooled by the republican lies and half truths voted for the man. That was nothing more than electionering at the worst. A lie plain and simple by I believe Sarah Pale-in comparason to a real politition.:) Look it up and see what the man said to begin with. Then you decide who to believe. Dan

6. bocephus

bocephus Member

snopes has a tendency to provide more lies to cover up or deflect the lies of the left when the need arises.

7. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

If you look at the states that DIDNT vote for the POS you will see they are the ones that have the most coal mines /and-or power plants. We were 2 to 1 for Mc Cain in WV. rick

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Snopes is a liberal owned site, when their answers absolutely HAVE to be conservative they speak in very muted terms of de-emphasis. But when their answers are pro liberal they are very definite.

You have to read them carefully.

War is Peace.

Love is hate.

Black is white.

Big Brother loves you.

HM

9. shadow

shadow Active Member

I am retired from the coal industry and can assure you that there is NO WAY IN HELL that I could have cast a ballot for Obama !

10. Rooksd1

Rooksd1 Member

The Coal Miners union and most of the unions the peoplle that work for the coal fired power plant not to mention the people who build them supported Obama with millions of the members dollars. That tells me all I neen to know about unions related to the coal industry.

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Further to the point, if coal-fired power plants are forced to convert to oil then there will be oil shortages and greatly increased gas prices. The messiah's $4.00 or $5.00 per gallon gasoline price will become a reality! Actually, it will probably be much more. How much is gas in Kenya?

12. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Kenya people will be getting a free ride on a boat overhere. And not just one boat either. For some reason I have a hard time believing the voting machines accuracy. Have not heard anymore about Acorn thoughts on the subject. B12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.