1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coakley Calls Curt Schilling Another "Yankees Fan

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by g7777777, Jan 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

In trying to get support for her election bid Coakley called the great Boston Pitcher Curt Schilling a Yankee fan.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/01/16/ma-sen_coakley_calls_curt_schilling_another_yankees_fan.html

regards from Iowa

Gene

2. KenC

KenC Member

Coakley Calls Curt Schilling Another

She's a real dip$#!+

Curt Schilling has nothing but contempt for the Yankees. And if she can't come up with anything better than being a Yankee fan for Rudy Giuliani she should just FOGEDABODIT!

When asked why she turned an accused child molester loose without bail she said it was because he had political connections.

Like I said, she's a dip$#!+.

3. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

The cop she turned loose was because her father and the cops father had their hands in each other's pockets. I seen on Hannity that this faggot child molester put a hot curling iron up the little child's Virgina. He finally got 2 life sentences, but they should have put a hot soldering iron up his ass to let him know what it feels like. As for coakley,she should have been disbarred for 2 life sentences also.

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

She let somebody loose who did that? Are you kidding me?

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

she is a do nothing AG, afraid to prosecute the rampant corruption in the almost completely Democratic house and senate of MASS

6. TOOLMAKER 251

Buzz-Gun, this incident about dropping the charges on this cop who did exactly as I posted, I learned on the Sean Hannity show last night. A grand jury eventually indicted the cop and subsequently was found guilty.

7. LWLarson

LWLarson Member

Toolmaker...

Wasn't it only because a new AG was put in.... I believe the radio said the case was dormant until a new one came in...

LWL

8. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

buzz-gun and all:

By several accounts, the situation was as grossly inappropriate as presented above.

Depending on which media source was reporting (and their political bias) exact details and interpretations of Coakley's motivations vary. The following statements however, appear to be unchallenged.

1. After the perp's arrest, Coakley turned him loose without bond.

2. Coakley repeatedly failed to prosecute the perp (can you say stonewall??) until she was forced to move in that direction by unrelenting pressure by the 23 month old victim's outraged family.

3. Much of the pressure on Coakley was the result of a law firm hired by the family to push the case.

4. The family's now deceased attorney was so personally outraged by Coakley's behavior, he ran against Coakley in an effort to unseat her from office.

5. The perp was eventually indicted after the case was presented to a SECOND grand jury.

6. At trial, the perp was convicted and sentenced to two life sentences for what he did to a 23 month old child.*

There may be good and sufficient reasons for Coakley's actions in this case. I have yet to hear a single one.

sissy

* As a side note, what the perp was CONVICTED of doing to a 23 month old toddler is unspeakable. I have to believe there's a special place in hell for the likes of him.

9. TOOLMAKER 251

I think it was 15 months before 31 year old Keith Winfield would be brought up on charges again for sexually raping his 23 month old niece with a hot curling iron. Coakley personally threw out the 1st. grand jury findings against this Somerville police officer, so guess who anounced their support for Coakley? The Massachusetts police UNION.

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Obama is even going to Mass. today to stump for this bitch. Most of the polls have her trailing by a pretty good margin now. I'll bet the coverage of this election is going to be a dandy!

ss

11. bocephus

bocephus Member

Didn't they find that the voting machines had a virus or sourcecode bug on them in NY 23rd precinct? I would bet same thing will happen in MASS.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

If Brown wins this election the Dems will pull out all the stops to delay the outcome. Recounts and voting machine problems will be among the those that the dems try to use.

In reading the statements above in relation to Coakley handling of of the perp in the toddler case. It might interest some of you to know that Ms Coakley is the person in charge of the approved list of acceptable handguns in the state of Mass. As not all hand gun are legal in Mass. Before they are they are subject to extensive testing before approval.

Of course Ms Coakley is the one that has the say so on which Gun make the list and which don't. Doesn't that give most of you a warn fuzzy feeling know how she handled the perp in the toddler case??????

Bob Lawless

13. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The Al Francken Procedure will get another run through.

HM

14. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

Coakley also believes that Hillary Clinton was always a Yankees fan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.