1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

COACHING CLASS, Buffalo MN, March 24-25, 2012

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Mar 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

This Coaching Class was JUST ADDED and will fill up fast. Instructor Jim Dickerson (Missouri) has impressive qualifications as both a coach and instructor. Completion of the course satisfies requirements for AIM and SCTP Coach Level 1.

Cost is $175. Class will run from 9am-5pm both Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25. Classroom activities will be held at the Wright County Heritage Center, 2001 Hwy 25 N, Buffalo, MN, with the range component being held at the Buffalo Gun Club (5 minutes away). All course materials will be provided; please bring your shotgun and two boxes of shells for the range component on Sunday.

Class is limited to 15 participants. For more information or to register please contact Sally Stevens at 763-486-0853 or minnesotaysa@me.com. This class is being organized by the Minnesota Youth Shotgun Association (minnesotaysa.org).

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Eight spots taken, only seven left as of 9pm tonight!

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Only 5 spots left now.

5. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

6. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Tomorrow, Tuesday March 20th 2012, is the last day we can add attendees to this Coaches Clinic. If you are interested, call us at 763-486-0853!

7. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

8. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

There is a large call for shooting coaches and assistant coaches in our great state of MN. With nearly 2000 new youth shooters now shooting Trap we need to get more adults involved in helping to coach. If you enjoy shooting, enjoy watching kids break targets, and would like to get involved this is the first step. Hesitant? I was too, until I did it. I Can tell you from first hand experience, JUMP IN WITH BOTH FEET!

There is nothing so rewarding as teaching someone to break targets with consistancy and skill. The youth programs give back in so many other ways. School scores soar, when a student gets some self esteem. Some confidence! You do not have to be athletic, you just have to want to help.

Still hesitant? Call me! I will discuss if this is right or not for you. For me it was world changing!

Five spots left!! Sally and I will be there this weekend to help out with the class where needed. Be a leader!

Primedust
    Mark Stevens 612-703-6155
    Level II coach
    Buffalo, MN.

9. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

The NRA extended us until today for a final count. We are up to 12!

10. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

I took Jim's class last year. Great class, lot's of information in 2 days.

I highly recommend taking this class, even if you don't plan on actually coaching. Several Moms took the class just to be more informed on the game.Well worth the $175 fee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.