1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Coach get fired for anti-Obama song!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Luckyman, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Now this man is a poet! Wonder if he'll get invited to the Whitehouse for poetry night? LOL!!! This will be a number one hit for sure!!!

Enjoy!

2. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

The rest of the story....Can't believe I didn't hear more about this one...Is he considered a "Socially Conscious" Country Musician? LOL!!!

FRANKLIN, Tenn. - Music City is full of songwriters, hoping to land that big break. But a now former Middle school football coach in Williamson County said writing a politically-charged country song got him fired, after it rubbed a few parents the wrong way.

26 year old Bryan Glover is not shy about his political opinions. He is proud tea party Republican and felt compelled to voice his disappointment in the current administration through his music. But he never thought sharing his new song would leave him unemployed.

The song is called, "When You're Holding A Hammer, Everything Looks Like A Nail." It is a reference to Glover's frustrations with the current administration and President Obama. Glover co-wrote the tune with a parent on the Grassland Middle School football team. He never thought sending it out to friends, family and player's parents could put the hammer on the nail of his job with the school.

3. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Wow!

Now that I think about it if you sing about setting a former President such as GW Bush on fire you get invited to the Whitehouse for Poetry night....You write a song that slams Obama and you get fired? Are we in the F-N twilight zone!!!!

Time to grab the pitchforks!!!

4. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

That was put out last summer i believe. Great song non the less.

5. Luckyman

Luckyman Active Member

Great song!!! He sure hits the nail right on the head!

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

Sounds like "selective enforcement of the 1st ammendment" to me.

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Your title suggested a coach was fired. How do you know that?

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

STUDENTS SING “VAGINA SONG” IN SEX-ED

9. Anti-Fed

Anti-Fed Member

I hope there's gonna be PLENTY people holding big hammers come November.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.