1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CO Dem lawmaker verbally attacks rape victim

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
  2. 9manfan

9manfan Well-Known Member

What's really sad is more and more of these liberal demorat's are getting voted into office, I feel bad for the people in Co.you guys are in for a long haul...

3. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

What a thing to tell someone that has been traumatized by that kind of physical violence. Also a very clear message that the gun ban agenda isn't about protecting people.

4. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

Proof how insensitive and stupid the libs are. Vote the b----out of office. ed nichols

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

I just hope the politician doesn't breed more stupidity......

6. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Did you all see the Gal on Hannity tonite discussing this bimbo??

She was a Democratic Strategist!! her remark about the whole gun/rape debate was and I am not kidding,

"teach the men not to rape, it can be done and there are organizations that teach men not to rape"! Yikes!!

7. trapperwads

teaching a nutcase not to rape is like teaching obama not to lie. she should have been asked how? ed nichols

8. trapperwads

All too often we let someone get off the topic to express their own views. This is about one thing and one thing only..When a woman fears she is about to be attacked..in this case rape...she has the right to defend herself with any means of HER OWN CHOOSING..including using a gun! And where is the N O W on this issue. I guess we have learned by now they only defend those women whose views coincide with their own liberal ideology. ed nichols

9. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Those congressman/woman, are no different than the rapist,to tell a woman she only has a limited amount of options to defend herself. These people must get their rocks off fantazing rape.

10. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

In my mind, this female politician was telling this poor lady that if she is being assaulted or raped in the future, she should just relax, and enjoy it until it's over, because she is small and defenseless against a larger adversary!

Am I wrong? What else could she have meant? If properly trained, how long would it take to draw a legally concealed firearm (and we should all use the term "firearm" instead of "weapon") and use it in her own defense.

I'm trying to place myself in this ladies shoes at the moment of attack, and even if I was overpowered, and killed with my own firearm, that may be far better than living my life with this terrible memory, or knowing that every time I made love to my husband/lover, I would re-live this day.

And, she is right, this female politician was not there, so how was she so quick to assess the crime scene??

God Help Us!

11. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

It may be the type of pot they are smoking, combined with the altitude.

12. claybustin hoosier 52

claybustin hoosier 52 Member

Went to link video has been pulled!!

John

13. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zl0MS7Z-Sjc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

14. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Puleeze.....what is so surprising about it?

Liberals believe people should be passive-dependent, entitled victims who must never display SELF-RELIANCE and PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY....people are viewed as victims of their genetic endowment and/or environmental circumstances....

No independent, self-reliant, autonomous citizens are tolerated in their Utopia.

P.S. By the way, Brian, you are REQUIRED to attend anger-management classes for an extended period of time given the amount of ammunition you possess....

15. trapperwads

After much thought I have come to the conclusion that this mentally challenged liberal lawmaker is so insensitive because she has never been a rape victim herself. And after looking at her I have come to the conclusion she probably never will be. ed nichols

16. thunder

thunder Active Member

Why do people elect these cold blooded SOB's.

17. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Just who the hell are these Liberals...well here some info on one of them....

http://colorado.mediatrackers.org/2013/03/06/breaking-anti-second-amendment-legislators-criminal-record-exposed/

According to a Colorado Bureau of Investigations report obtained by Media Trackers, State Representative Rhonda Fields (D-Aurora) was arrested in 1976 on a charge of larceny and again in 1991 on a charge of shoplifting. Despite her own criminal record, Rep. Fields has sought to limit the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens.

Fields at the time of her arrest for shoplifting
    An apparent mugshot of Fields was posted to the Magpul Industries Facebook page by a private user after legislation to limit gun magazine capacity, which was cosponsored by Fields, drove the company to announce that it was closing its doors in Colorado and moving out of state.

gundr_2008_030343.jpg

Pass this info around to all of your contacts.

18. trapperwads

Do you think shes afraid of getting shot while shoplifting?

19. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Oh hell, here's all of her court cases...

http://gunsforeveryone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Rhonda.pdf

If she's not afraid of gettig shot, maybe she's watching out for her "bro's & ho's"

20. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Here's a petition to Gov Lickenpooper if anyone is interested.

http://pac.signon.org/sign/gov-hickenlooper-vs-gun.fb23?source=s.icn.fb&r_by=7234700

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.