1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN starting on Thompson

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mobear, Oct 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mobear

mobear Member

CNN is starting to go after Fred Thompson now, he must be making them nervous!

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Old Fred looks Bad.

3. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

MIA- you are not flawed, just very perceptive LOL!!!!

4. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Looks to me like ol' Fred has been pounding a few too many drinks and grits. And, much as I wish he would be intellegent and articulate, he just isn't. But then, if W is the model, maybe that isn't too important. Jake

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

What did you expect from the Clinton News Network?...Bill

6. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Duncan Hunter is the top candidate according to what we agree upon. Thompson is second but at least he has a shot at it.

Now as it stands there are about nine people running on the + side for conservative thinking.

I can't stand the give me your money so we can give it to someone that is in more need of it than you bunch. You know the people that make all the wrong choices in their life and blame the government. So the government owes them a living. The rich guy got his money by stomping on me. Not that he got rich from an education and worked 80 hours a week for 20 years to get it.

I don't have any money. That is why I spend $80.00 a day on drugs to get me through. Can't the government give the baby's ma ma some food money?

Rock

Jim

7. gotbass

gotbass Member

I agree that Thompson is disappointing. I suspect that his wife takes all his extra energy. Huckabee and Hunter do by far the best job of staying on message. Houston or central, or ground control to Major Tom, we have a problem. I hope there is a lot of money out there to fund a swift boat type attack on Hillary. For sure there a more skeletons (no pun intended) in her closet than cheese whiz Kerry.

8. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Don't sweat the small stuff! Fred's not going anywhere anyway.

9. skeet100

skeet100 Member

Republicans better support Fred.

He is my second choice behind Ron Paul, I will most likely vote for Fred because he stands a better chance than Paul.

If it comes down to any other Republican vs. Democrat, I am voting third party, and I ain't the only one!

10. gotbass

gotbass Member

Ron Paul is a cheese eating surrender monkey and probably not only a skeet shooter, but a democrat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.