1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN Rips Obama

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Unsingle, Jan 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

Jack Cafferty Rips Obama on Failed Openness Pledge: 'Just Another Lie Told for Political Expediency'

This is fun to watch from a democrat. Democrats, how to you like your candidate now? Nobody, except for a few white and black sheep, believe him anymore. As soon as the democrats lose their majority, he will either resign or be impeach.

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Unsingle, It's not just a few that believe in him, it's still millions. All the generations of welfare recipients, and mostly all the communists will support him until the end.

3. highflyer

highflyer TS Member

Don't forget the unions. They will vote to destroy this country if that is what their leadership tells them to do.

4. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

I wish we could send the unions oversaes, then our jobs would come back

5. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

I was anti-Obama before it was cool.......

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

"The Unions". What an all encompassing title. Includes Masons and Plumbers and Electricians who worked at half pay & steps for 5 years to learn how to create quality buildings, all the way through the auto workers getting 30 plus perks for popping windshields in, to the SEIU thugs who hold educational and governmental systems hostage with completely unreasonable demands.

Crooks in government, crooks in unions. Same shit, different shovel.

They both need to be cleaned up, not eliminated.

HM

7. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

Well said Mr. Halfmile. J.W.

8. JOND

JOND TS Member

Lemmings 11 jond

9. roscoeparker

roscoeparker Member

I was feeling down today, until I read the threads on this site, you guys have made my day, truer words have never been spoken.

10. AdamsRibs

AdamsRibs TS Member

Don't bunch all the Union Members together too tighly. I worked in the
    Steem Mills for 30 years (I was Salaried all the time, not a Union guy)
    but many of the Union members are still my friends and there are a BUNCH
    of them who don't support Obama and his cronies. All the news is generated
    by the Union Bosses and their hand-picked thugs who go and disrupt the Tea Parties, etc., but that is not uncommon for the State-Run Media these days. Honesty in reporting is NOT a requirement to be a TV News Anchor.....

AdamsRibs

11. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

AdamsRibs,,,,while MANY union members DON'T support hussein,,,,their dues are being used to support him and his cronies,,,,need to stop that somehow....

12. rw993

rw993 Active Member

I agree that there are many fine, unhappy, union workers. However, I doubt the same can be said for the MANAGEMENT of said organizations.

You are part of the solution or part of the problem. Can't sit on both sides of this fence.

RW

13. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

When the jobs shipped overseas and labor costs were now pennies an hour,did the price of the same product you were buying go down?Hmmmmmmm if the workers labor is not eating up any part of the huge profits now then who is?Hmmmmmmmmm CEOs ,regional vp's etc.At least when it was here and union their were livable wages ,which in turn created a tax base for this country.Open your eyes and you will see the corporate greed.Same product 60% or more less labor cost and the same price to you!Dont need a college degree or an abacus to figuere that out.....Don

14. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

It's worse than that.

http://thezeitgeistmovement.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=99999&func=view&catid=5&id=198040

15. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Your link does not lead to any subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.