1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN Piers Morgan Gun Rant

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mike Adcock, Dec 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike Adcock

mike Adcock Member

In the wake of the tragic Conn. shooting, Piers Morgan went into an anti-gun rant during a discussion. I do not watch CNN but through my browser I caught the headline. I watched the video clip and of course became angry myself. After taking a few deep breaths, I went to the CNN site, then to the site map at the bottom and went to contact them. I sent my statement expressing my displeasure at Mr. Morgan's tirade.

I would ask that you take a few minutes to do the same. We all know CNN will not do anything about it but we have used our first amendent rights to help protect our second amendment rights.

Thanks, and above all, let us all pray for the families that lost childern in this unthinkable act.

Mike Adcock

2. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

We should all complain to the immigration dept., and hopefully get Morgan sent back to England.

Chuck

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Sorry Snidely,

I'll be sure to use a better choice of words next time to discribe the limey

Butt Butt (darts) I don't know of any

ROFLMAO

Chuck

4. lovethesport

lovethesport Member

He is a opportunist

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Just another news liberal with bias views.

He was challenged on the increase of gun related crimes in England and really got pissed.

I loved it.

Regards.....Gerald

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Complaining to CNN won't get anything done but have them laugh at you. Complain to the sponsors and let them know you won't be buying or using their services or products. Once sponsors drop off...so will Morgan.

7. craigos

craigos Member

Ignorant journalist (if you could call him that). Lets not forget, our constitution was written as a result of english occupatio law, so he is just verifying why our forefathers wrote the 2nd amendment - to protect USA against ignorant english laws.

8. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Just another uneducated buffoon! Can't handle living in his country of origin so he is bent on changing US back into English rule.

And WE all know how that is working, just look at how the murder people in Merry Ole England!!

9. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Piers has the British urban-SUBJECT....repeat, SUBJECT, perspective...the Second Amendment is anathema to anyone who is a dependent-subject....to have the means to resist tyranny (monarchy) and promote personal self-defense is not to the liking of SUBJECTS...passive-dependence is a useful adaptation to SUBJECTS....

Perhaps he needs to be in the London office.....

10. Don Steele

Don Steele Well-Known Member

It's a perfect example of how and why CNN has so marginalized itself.
    The very idea that America needs or would even be interested in the opinions of a British subject is laughable.
    Piers...Buddy...we THREW YOUR KIND OUT. GO HOME. Our founders created the most successful nation in history by tossing the British out on their azz.
    Share your wisdom with somebody who cares.
    America obviously doesn't, or CNN would have more viewers..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.