1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN is Outrageous!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Oscar Ray, Apr 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

I just read an article from CNN on the internet and a staffer, LZ Granderson is calling for Ted Nugent to be put in jail for threatening odumbass with assasination..... HUUUUUUH, he never said that at all, just that Liberal Retards interpretation of what he said, yet the same reporter probably supported Ariana Huffingtons call for G.W. Bush's ASSASINATION, and she used those exact words. You never heard of the Secret Service interviewing her now did you?????

It just disgusts me how the Liberals can say ANYTHING they want ot, and it is perfectly OK, but let a Conservative do the same, and its a call for an assasination some how... Makes me sick, the double standard they go by!

Oscar

2. bocephus

bocephus Member

Only because the good people allow it to happen....

Evil thrives while good people do nothing.

go back to sleep America

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

It is amazing how the leftist act, they read between the lines to accuse someone of what they didn't say, but at the same time when a leftist outright makes a insane statement, its FREE SPEECH!! And it was just satire!!

Remember the Wisconsin union member threatening to KILL a sitting legislator to her face and the drive bys response? It was something like, Oh he was just talking out of frustration!!

4. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

What about that goofball SOB that put a bounty on Zimmermans head. That crazy bastard should be put in jail for suggesting paying someone to kill another person with a trial. What a chicken shit piece of work this regime is. Wild Bill

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

That is the picture of a frustrated individual of a entitlement race not getting his Obama Stash check on time!!

He should have been arrested as well as the one's stopping voters from voting last election!! But the color of their skin stop's the DOJ in their tracks from enforcing the LAW !!

6. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Ted Nugent should be in jail

April 18, 2012|By LZ Granderson, CNN Contributor

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-04-18/opinion/opinion_granderson-nugent_1_ted-nugent-president-obama-barack-obama?_s=PM:OPINION

7. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

I didn't like his choice of words but he didn't threaten anyone. All he said was what Obama could or should do.

8. mbm5770

mbm5770 Member

Mrskeet410.....you fit in around here about like a oil mixes with water. At what point did you have that operation and have your balls removed? I completely believe you have the right to have your own oppinion, I spent 6 years in the Marines protecting that for you, but your so far from reality that it isn't even funny. Im not mad at you for being so stupid, but Id like to slap your dad in the mouth for raising a pup like you. Let's hope you never reproduce.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Oscar blabbed, but didn't bother to post a link to the article provoking his apoplexy. There's the link. Read it. Can't cope with it? Blab here.

10. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The king of the blabbers has spoken.

HM

11. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Ted Nugent should be in jail??

In the mean time Eric Holder known accompliance to the murder of a Border Patrol Agent goes scott free.

Oops! Do you think they will be coming for me now? Should I leave the country?

12. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Rick Barker, 10 million of ODUMBASSES Stim-U-Junk money went directly to the

ATF for one covert operation called "Fast and Furious", I read that on the

Drudge yesterday. If that is true, then ODUMBASS is as guilty as Holder in

being an accomplice. Another point, if that is true, there is no longer anyway

that ODUMBASS can deny he knew anything about F&F.

Chuck

13. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

Skeets you lying liberal racist retard, nowhere in that clip did Nugent threaten your master, but yet, you want to put him in jail, where was your outrage over Holder and his Fast and Furious fiasco that cost a Border Patrol agent his life?????

If you do not like my blabs, dont read them!!!!

Where is that all white gun club you lying POS????

Oscar

14. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Skeet, in case you haven't read it, the secret service had a talk with Ted and said everything was cool. He had just offered his opinion, never threatened anyone. Jackie B.

15. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Queet went back under his rock to find another cut and paste.

HM

16. Mark-in-Maine

Mark-in-Maine Member

Ted Nugent for President!

17. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

CNN also had this -

Secret Service made the right call on Ted Nugent

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/21/opinion/obeidallah-ted-nugent-free-speech/

Oscar - Is CNN still outrageous?

18. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Oscar Ray-After reading what you wrote about Skeet I have to disagree, he is not a retard! Lee

19. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

CNN=Communist News Network ALWAYS WILL BE OUTRAGEOUS!!!! And never tell the truth, just like skeets

Oscar

20. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Any reasonable person could interpret Nugent's statement as a threat. Even Auctioneer doesn't like his choice of words. I think Ole Ted is right about being "dead or in jail" if Obama is reelected. He is doing a good job of heading to jail with his illegal hunting activities. He is an embarrassment to sportsmen and the NRA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.