1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN fires Lou Dobbs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by halfmile, Aug 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Conservative views are to be stifled at all costs. Apparently CNN has decided "No Talk Radio Hosts allowed".

Since CNN has been in the tank all along for Obama, they must have used the "talk radio" shotgun to get Lou off.

The rest of the talk radio folks like Mary Matalin, etc can thank the vindictive left for another attempt to silence opposing views.

Look for more infighting as the struggle by the left for control of American citizens continues.

HM

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

The train is speeding up I feel.

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

Lou Dobbs was getting better and better everytime I've watched him. I would hope FOX picks him up and replaces Hannity with him.

UPDATE--Lou Dobbs was NOT fired. Apparently, some pinko lefty "journalist?" wrote a scenerio in which LOU was fired. As always happens, the rumors run like wildfire.

More can be read here....

http://www.examiner.com/x-18383-Maricopa-County-Progressive-Examiner~y2009m8d14-Lou-Dobbs-Rumor-of-Firing-Apparently-Not-True

4. andybull

andybull Active Member

No more CNN, or HLN!

5. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Looks like Jon Klein does not like talk radio people.

Some ass covering will probably take place here. I'm betting Klein had the intent, and might not have gone through until he had a reaction to gage.

"As first reported on the Website TVNewser.com, in a conference call on Aug. 11, Klein told his producers they should no longer book radio talk show hosts on CNN shows: not on “The Situation Room,” nor Larry King, Anderson Cooper, or Campbell Brown. From now on, said his edict, no radio talkers will appear on CNN. Period."

Let's watch.

HM

6. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

Piss on the Communist News Network. I never watched coward ass morons anyway. Roy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.