1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN.com

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gun fitter, Oct 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Cast your vote for Palin on their web survey. Currently she is loosing by a large margin. I know voting on surveys is not a typical conservative pastime but we have to take a page from the Dem's book and use it against them. The surveys matter they sway the undecided.
    Joe

2. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

E-mail 10 of your frends asking them to do the same.
    Joe

3. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

what did you expect from the communist news network,,,,,

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

We did ... why do you think she is losing and why she lost.

Seriously ... she admitted in the debate that she has only 5 weeks at this whole VP thing so what gives you the thoughts that she is worth anything? Biden has more time at the VP thing than her and he most assuredly has more experience as being a politician than her and ... well ... what makes you think the mavericks even have a chance.

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Ok here's how fixed the liberal media is. The survey is a fix I voted and the vote count did not change. Me thinks it's fixed in the favor of biden.

I've been checking since I found the survey and the count on the votes didn't change.

Must be like voting in Chicago.LOL

Joe

6. The Kolar Kid

The Kolar Kid TS Member

I block cnn and msnbc from all users at my work. Being a network security guy, I can do that.... so fun :eek:)

KK

7. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

The problem is we need to watch them to understand how they work.
    Joe

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Gun Fitter ... you expect CNN to be some sort of instantaneous update on there polls? Hell the ATA cant even have timely updates and we all know how important they are!!!

9. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Point well taken but this is an interactive page and it should be a simple programing utility to accomplish this. Me thinks they are massaging the data.

10. perazzitms

perazzitms TS Member

What you're forgetting is that the people who would believe that Palin fared better in the debate (which she did) DON'T watch CNN, and therefore would not be inclined to participate in their polls.

FoxNews had viewers saying that Palin won 82-18. Same thing.

11. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Ya know what was really interesting was watching CNN last night after the debate those analysts who were democrapic and those analysts who were repubiclan followed there party lines as to who won.

The only determining factor as to who the winners and losers will be is come November when all the votes are tallied ... there will be a sure winner at that time and all the rest of us will be losers.

It really doesn't matter who gets elected because we are not electing the best of anything but instead just electing the lesser of 2 evils.

12. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

I'm not particularly happy with McCain on the economic front but that is the least of our worries. I'm afraid we will be in a world of trouble if Obama is elected. Can you say domestic terrorists? Can you say World War Three? Radio active fall out? Armageddon?

Its a possibility for a President that is so fond of thinking about things and telling people "now wait a minute".

The I'll vote Present Pres could be the end of the world as we know it.

It is far less likely if we elect McCain.

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I don't care if Joe Biden has more experience. That's the whole point!! We need to get rid of the experience, it is tainted and has a mindset that wont change. I can name many situations where a newby came into the picture ( sales is a good example) and blew the experience away because they dont know w hy it wont work. They just get r done. Stop worrying about Sarah.

14. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Yea Joe Biden, Mr Experience, more like Mr. Idiot. From Coulter.

"Shockingly, Sen. Joe Biden was one of only five senators to vote against the first Alaskan pipeline bill in 1973. This is like having been a Nazi sympathizer during World War II. If Sarah Palin does nothing else, she has got to tie that idiotic pipeline vote around Biden's neck.

The Senate passed the 1973 Alaskan pipeline bill by an overwhelming 80-5 vote. Only five senators voted against the pipeline on final passage. Sen. Biden is the only one who is still in the Senate -- the other four having been confined to mental institutions long ago.

The stakes were clear: This was in the midst of the first Arab oil embargo. Liberal Democrats, such as senators Robert Byrd, Mike Mansfield, Frank Church and Hubert Humphrey, all voted for the pipeline.

But Biden cast one of only five votes against the pipeline that has produced more than 15 billion barrels of oil, supplied nearly 20 percent of this nation's oil, created tens of thousands of jobs, added hundreds of billions of dollars to the U.S. economy and reduced money transfers to the nation's enemies by about the same amount. "

15. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

Brooks I don't care if you shoot a release!ROFLMAO Your all right.
    Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.