1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN/CNN HLN

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by dolphin77, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

There was a time several years ago when CNN HLN at least gave the news, weather and sports every 30 minutes, now....CNN and CNN HLN are the most screwed up stations on TV. They don't even make sense, everything is about them, their new programs, etc, etc,.they seem to ignore even the basic, nonpolitical news, to talk about themselves. And their talkingheads are the most abrasive, grating, people I have seen or heard.....I don't know how the network can continue to survive.....WC

2. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

CNN? Communist News Network.

3. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

CNN: Clinton Network News

HLN: Hiliary's Loony News

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

The big thing we have to do, is make sure the piss'n'moaners don't set up some kind of bailout plan for the networks, where we end up with an American BBC on steroids.

This thing can sort itself out, if we let it. Let them croak.

5. butch's90t

butch's90t Member

I've watched Fox News ever since we got DirecTV. I quit watching CBS when Dan Blather had a special that was hyped as an honest look on firearms. I did get to see one of my sons on CNN when they showed a segment about Pres. Carter and his wife on one of their peace keeping trips to Sarajevo. HarryC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.