1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNN actually aired this? WOW refreshing

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Hookedonshooting, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Hookedonshooting

Hookedonshooting TS Member

When a white person says these things, hes a racist. What is the fallout when a black male says this? Didnt believe CNN would actually air a clip addressing real problems. Heres a link you should check out.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/bestoftv/2013/07/27/nr-lemon-no-talking-points.cnn.html

Its sad more successful black AMERICANS dont follow suit in giving the perceived oppressed, the guidance and leadership to help themselves enjoy the fruits this fine country has to offer.

2. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Part of what tears us as a nation apart is the divisiveness from the use of hyphenated American,,,,,,,African American; Mexican American; Hispanic American; Muslim American,,,,,,What is "wrong" with American,,,,,,,you want to be accepted here an included fully within society, just be an AMERICAN.

Do you see ANY other countries promoting this????? Just think about why. I am not saying to give up your culture, but if you want to be fully included, you have to be FULLY in, not just part.

3. Hookedonshooting

BDTX, i agree and thats why i said black Americans, not African Americans. Im a white American, not a Dutch German American. Quit saying that cuz it took too long to type. This case unfortunately has grabbed my attention. Not for the verdict, but because of the outcry resulting from it. To get rid of racism, each person needs to evaluate things thru the eyes of a logical human being, or the eyes of a christian. Not the eyes of the color of their skin. I could be/get repesentful if i chose to look at things thru the eyes of a white male as my first way of perceiving things. But i dont. Think about how it changes your thought process if you did. When i tried it, i got angry. Too many shit sandwhiches i've had to eat.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    We've seen the rise of the use "white Hispanic" instead of just "Hispanic", in an attempt to smear Zimmerman.

So, am I a "red Caucasian" because I'm part Cherokee?

Is Tiger Woods a "yellow African" or a "black Asian"?

Is Obama a "black Caucasian" or a "white African"?

5. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Just wondering what determines if a person qualifies to be a racist. What is the criteria needed?.

GneJ

6. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hippie you just need to be white, male preferably

7. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

".......any other countries promoting this?????" How 'bout "French Canadian"?

8. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

True, however the French are A**holes no matter where they're at.

9. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Cat, I must be one then, I meet the qualifications.

GneJ

10. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

GneJ,,,,,,it is when we look at the color of a persons skin and not their character or the content of their heart,,,,,,,kind of like the difference between MLK and al sharpton ,,,,,,,,in my opinion, MLK wasn't a racist but sharpton is,,,,,,,I know some black men that I would trust helping my daughter or grand daughter long before some other people........

Cowboy,,,,,,,what are the others, English Canadians??? Just curious as I don't know......

11. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Its about f'n time a young black guy lays it out.

Everything the guy said is the truth.

Rock on!!

12. Hookedonshooting

Remember MLK's speech "I have a dream" ? Sure you do. Let me finish one of the paragraphs. "I have a dream that my 4 daughtors will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character". Thats a leader I respect. And sadly missing by black leadership today.

13. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I really commend this guy for having the courage to speak up and be honest. Aside from Bill Cosby and Allen West, such publicly spoken truthfulness is virtually unheard of from African-Americans. Hopefully a few young black people will take his advice.

-Gary

14. Hookedonshooting

GW, im one hoping Allen West will run for pres some day. He ll have my vote. See the clip when he justified calling Obama a communist? I took alot of college classes on Marxism and was in awe how he summed it up in 3 minutes to the reporter that tried to corner him

15. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Don't get your hopes up. America doesn't have the guts to elect an honest black dude like Allen West. He scares the sh!t out of people. Especially liberals and lazy @ss 'hood rats who don't want to work for a living.

-Gary

16. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

Heritage wise I am an Italian American. Citizenship wise I am a law abiding taxpaying Patriot. Any other catagories of citizenship is invited to leave.

17. Hookedonshooting

Well said Leo. No one is holding the disgruntled back from leaving.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Allan West would get my vote. The power boyz fear and hate him, and they are trying to deny him traction.

I have to say though, Bill O'Reilly started something here. Hope it doesn't go away.

HM

19. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Howdy Y'all,
    I was out in the garden weeding a couple of years back when I got caught by a man from the Cencus bureau(I didn't fill out my cencus form YUK YUK).He asked me if he could ask me some questions ect....... I said yes sir sit on down.After a bunch of dumbass questions he asked the following....what my wifes heritage was.......I responded Indian(from India)he wrote that down on his official form .......he then asked me what my heritage was,and I responded American.He then asked if we had children,and I said yes.......we have one child.He then asked his heritage.......I thought for a moment,and said........well if his Mom is a Indian,and I'm an American that would make my son an American Indian.I said,"write THAT down".He looked at me kind of funny,and wrote it down on his official form.
    Geez these people are stupid,but it was HOT,and I needed a break.

D.P.Reynolds

20. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Received a call from an "out of area" number, a person who had a strong non english acccent asked if I would take a short survey on voter information, I aGREED, his first question was "what race are you" I replied "American", he asked again with the same responce, he then hung up. Go figure, Jake