1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CNBC this Morning...very good!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by GunDr, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bEZB4taSEoA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

2. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

AMEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Santeeli

Dow down today to new low... 7465.95

And this coming out od CNBC.... WOW!!!!

How long will he be working there?

Fox Business Network will probably pick him up.

Jerbear

3. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

Kudlow is suppose to have Santelli on now. CNBC 7:36pm EST

4. stanky feet

stanky feet TS Member

Finally!!!

5. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

I've been watching Santelli and CNBC every morning that I can for the last six months and if you'd been watching as long as I have you could see that today was coming. The Obama supporters seem to be looking more afraid that their boy isn't what they thought he was. I love the show and recomend it for everyone. You should also watch the show at 5 o;clock. Brad Santelli is own right now.

6. waterhouselake

waterhouselake TS Member

This guy hit a homerun in spades....Quinn has to be one of the losers as described....What other explanation could there be for his support for the collectivist, Obama??????

7. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

It's about time someone said it on national tv,,,,has to be live so the heads can't edit it out and make softballs for the current congress and hussein!!!

8. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

Super Post, where is queen Quin. BRGII

9. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

A rant long past due!

10. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Next step? Censorship?

11. m-man

m-man TS Member

The Problem is, it was the banks fault, they lied, and forged, and pushed through loans that they knew were bad, and since there was little regulation, it was not caught in time.
    i agree that we should not have to pay for this, but, if we cannot fix this everything will fall apart, you cant have millions of people without homes and jobs.

I'm a little surprised at the more than usual racism and bigotry on the forums.
    when you disagree with someones ideas for reasons you think are valid, thats legitimate, but when you ignore/mock people's thoughts because they are gay, or black, or have a middle name that is common to where they were born, that is not legitimate.

12. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

13. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

racism and bigotry,,,??????

where the hell did this guy come from,,,,,?????????

14. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

anythings possible mark,,,

15. dverna

dverna Active Member

I really enjoyed it. It says what everyone is thinking.

Maybe we are not a bunch of sheeple after all. Even the "liberal" press must be getting worried.

Don

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

There is nothing illegitimate about referring to someone by their middle name. Nothing. It,,is,,their,,name!!

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

m-man.........did you just drop in to troll?

What class do you shootin?

What is your ATA yardage?

Do you own a gun?

This here clubhouse has its own mindset and mores. I don't see racism or bigotry to any degree here. We have our resident liberals who necessarily are thick skinned.

There is a big red "X" in the upper right hand corner.

No one will be offended if you use it.

HM

18. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

M man, (aka Quinn)

Posted on here several weeks ago was the NY Times article that was a direct press release from the Clinton White House that banks HAD to make loans or suffer the wrath of the administration. You may want to do a little research before you post on TS.com and level these type of false allegations.

As for racism and bigotry, you couldn't spot it if it hit you in the butt. Turn your skirt around and go back to the skeet forum.

And Paladin, you have it exactly right. IT IS HIS MIDDLE NAME, If he had a problem with it he should have changed it when he changed from BARRY to BARACK.

HOOORAY for Rick Santelli. What time does the tea party start and where? I'll be there.

Dave in Atlanta

19. m-man

m-man TS Member

your purposely implying that because there has been a notable bad person named hussein, that anyone with that name is automatically a bad person, or somehow follows the same ideas. your using hussein to insinuate that he is a terrorist, and that all people with that name, or any name similar are terrorists, this is raceism,
    ..oh i see, because we disagree, i must be gay, and being gay must mean my opinions dont matter, this is bigotry
    and i guess if im not a good enough trap shooter, my words dont matter as well.

(its like im listening to rush limbaugh lol)

the banks were not following the law, if you listen to interviews of people that were working for these banks, they talk about purposely forging information to get the loans to go through, it was about greed and money
    the laws were not good enough to handle this kind of corruption, because of deregulation. if they were 'forced', as you say, that of course is a problem, but you cant blame that on obama he wasn't even president.

regardless of the particulars of what we each think, i think we can all agree that we all want our economy to get better, if obama's plans turn out to fail, i would be the first to say that he was wrong,
    im not here to troll, i am not trolling, (which would be insulting people while offing no substance), i find that this forum offers generally good and helpful advise for the trap shooter.

20. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

and an American,,,,,,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.