1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

CMP and customer service

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maclellan1911, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I must say. The Civilian Marksmanship Program customer service is bt far the best I have dealt with business in a long time! I ordered my first garande back in january.I Screwed up the order, messed up the CC#. With a few emails and 1 phone call they had it all set. With any luck I should see my garande ammo by mid may!!!!!!! I have been ordering all sorts of gun related stuff. Alot has been back ordered so every few weeks I get something I almost forgot I ordered. Like Christmas!!!

2. cdan12

cdan12 TS Member

Where else can you pay for something you have not seen ,and don't know if it is good or you will like it, and wait for months to get it,they would be out of business if not backed gy the government. Dan Witcher

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Talking with the CMP regulars at our club. Hardly recieve a firearm that does not function, service grade gerands are a great value. CMP stands behind the products also. Where not talking match grade new guns here.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Re read my post, I am praiseing them. Sorry for the spelling error. I screwed up everything when ordered, they fixed it ASAP.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Jennifer and Mellissa Smith are great, I thank them for helping me fix my screw ups.

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Too bad they can't get the government to let loose of the M14's (M1A)they have in storeage somewhere. It might help the budget deficit a wee bit too.

7. clang

clang TS Member

Clinton had most of the the M14s destroyed. So many that there was a shortage in Iraq when the troops needed something with a little more punch than their M4s.

Guess what also happened to all the 1911s that were retired when the Beretta replaced it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.