1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clyde slide questions

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by yakimaman, May 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yakimaman

yakimaman Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me how to reach "Clyde"? I have a question about the unit on my BT-99 but can't find any contact info.

BTW - I've had RAD II and Gracoil - the Clyde Slide IMHO is considerably better.

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Clyde's phone number is 208.746.4486.....

3. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

Or try Carey Baron @ 208-476-7480. I think he has taken Clyde's operation. John

4. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

John.... Carey Baron makes a system that closely matches the Clyde Slyde, however, there are definite differences that are apparent when comparing the two. Clyde's is the best, in my opinion. That fact may be moot, as I understand Clyde isn't doing them anymore. Last time I spoke with him he was only doing some for old friends, and any new work had quite a lead time.... Dan Thome (Trap2)

5. Scoutman 06

Scoutman 06 Member

I also have a BT-99 with a Clyde Slyde. The spring tension was a little too stiff so I had Carey adjust it to where I wanted. He said he will do service on Clyde's work as well as his own. John

6. hoffman06

hoffman06 Member

If anyone needs any help or has any problems with your ClydeSlide give me a call anytime. PM me your email address and I will forward you pictures and prices of my SlickSlide recoil system.
    Thank You, Carey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.