Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clyde/Slide opinions?

4K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  rebelace 
#1 ·
Anyone have any experience/opinions on a Clye Slide??

Thanks,
Joe

#2 ·
Joe... I currently have 3 of them on various guns. Have had one on a gun for over 15 years and still works like new. None better for the price, in my opinion. Dan Thome (Trap2)

#5 ·
Trapman7

Thanks for response, but I cannot pull this site up and could not the last time I looked for it. That is reason I was asking for a verbal discription.

#6 ·
Nice looking and nice pricing Adam.

Rick, here's the basics - page comes right up here:....breakemall....Bob Dodd

The Slick Slide [previously AKA Clyde Slide] is different from other Systems because that it uses a spring cylinder instead of a hydraulic cylinder, which is to slow for quick recoil, and air cylinders that are known for leaking and failing at the wrong time. In other words this system will work for many years, shot after shot without failing.

The Slick Slide allows the Shotgun to recoil underneath your cheek, that way your face doesn't get rubbed raw after hundreds of rounds. The Slick Slide also gives the shooter a complete adjustable comb. (windage or side to side, and elevation to give you your perfect sight alignment.)

#19 ·
As far as I am concerned the Clyde Slide is the finest recoil system on the market today and have had them on 2 Ljutic's, 2 870's and a BT 100. Won't shoot a gun long without one. The gun sliding under the fully adjustable comb which stays with your face when the gun fires makes it very easy to stay into your gun. Clyde is one of the finest men I know but is cutting way back so you may want to check out www.slickslide.vpweb.com.
Carey

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.