1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

clubs shooting games in the Myrtle beach area??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chipmaker, Oct 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Hey going to be in the Myrtle beach area next week Monday thru Wednesday. Looking for clubs in area that may shoot games at night? Then we will be moving on to Charlotte on Thursday Friday Saturday will have some shooting time during the day then Trap or Skeet practice fields are OK just like to shoot new places if I can.

2. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Chip, we had a sales meeting a couple years ago down there.....ended up playing golf and going on a Fishing charter, couldn't find much in the way of shooting...I forget if we had a "meeting".....lol

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I was stationed at Norfolk for a very short time ( waiting to be shipped out USMC) and there was a club there that did but it was in the early 60's

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

There is a good shoot at Bostic, NC Homegrounds on Oct. 30,31 & Nov 1,---Its not games, but it can be some of the best reistered events anywhere, Not too far from Charlotte.

Phil Berkowitz

6. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

Bostic is hours away if I am not mistaken....have a look at the Map

7. Smoke the lineman

Smoke the lineman TS Member

Hey Chip, There is a sporting clays,trap,and skeet range in the myrtle area.The name is Myrtle groves.I know how to get there myself but I cant tell you how to get there! Go figure pretty nice place the only draw back is its a little close to a pig farm!!!! Hope the wind is in your favor

8. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Chipmaker

We have a small rural trap and skeet range about 45 miles southeast of Charlotte near the town of Pageland, SC. We shoot Sunday afternoons after 1pm, weather permitting. Would be pleased to have you visit with us.If interested, give me a call and I'll provide further info and directions. This a small, very informal,easy going group.

Burnie Ballard 843-672-5513 (weekdays) 843-672-5375 (evening)

PS-the club is listed on the ATA website as "Pageland Wildlife Club"

9. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

CHT Area Gastonia Park and Rec open 12-8, 25 mins from CHT, ext 17 off of 85S

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.