1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

clubs near plaistow nh

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Swanzey old man, Jul 15, 2013.

1. Swanzey old man

Swanzey old man TS Member

I may move to Plaistow new Hampshire soon any club near; Wayne wheelock

2. locdoc

locdoc Member

Wayne,

Probably Methuen, MA will be your best bet.

When Pelham, NH effectively closed down their clays program a lot of shooters affiliated with Methuen.

Sorry, but I don't have any contact info.

Doug

3. wrd

wrd Member

I moved from Georgetown , Ma. 2 1/2 years ago. In Plaistow you will have more places to shoot trap than you can afford to buy ammo for, all within 1/2 hour to 45 minute drive.
    Georgetown Fish & Game. Any Sunday at 1 pm
    Danvers Fish & Game. Private club with no open hours
    Lawrence Sportsmans Club. Open hours friday morning at 9am.
    Lowell Sportsmans Club. Open hours Wednesday @ 9 for skeet and about 10am for trap. There is ( or was ) a very active group of shooters that made the rounds of these clubs every week

Also,Andover Sportsmans Club. Open hours Sunday @ 9 (or 10) for trap. If you are into handguns, join this club.

There is also Minuteman, Woburn, and Methuen. Never shot them.

When I lived in Georgetown I shot trap 5 times a week and skeet twice. As a member at Andover, I would have the excellent handgun range to myself any Monday morning. 12 lanes, electric target carriers, heat and the best air filtration I have ever seen. Shoot for hours and not have any gunsmoke smell in your clothes.

If you need more information email me at jcdwrd@aol.com

4. Swanzey old man

Swanzey old man TS Member

wrd thank you for your info. wayne