1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs near Philadelphia???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by N. J. BOB, Apr 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

All day on wednesday 10:00am to 10: pm Trap and Skeet at Pine Belt sportsmans club. Routs 541 Indian Mills N. J. It takes about 40 mins. from the Bridges. Also shooting on the 1st and 3ed Sunday.

2. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

ps. The State shoot will be held from May 3
    1 to June 3

3. docrtaylor

docrtaylor TS Member

Bucks County Fish & Game Doylestown, PA. check out the link. Tues 10am-til dark. Thurs and friday 10-4. First two Sats 10-4 3rd & 4th Sunday 11-4.
    Contact info on the link

4. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The Philly "area" is pretty large....can you narrow your location down somewhat for us?

Curt - Delaware

5. Mac V

Mac V Guest

6. shotgunshoot

shotgunshoot Member

Search for clubs at ShotgunShoot.com by selecting Pennsylvania or by entering a Philadelphia zipcode. Currently I found 6 clubs have posted.

Drew

7. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

Tron,

e-mail me. I can give you the clubs and directions to most of the clubs in the Phila area. I am familiar with the clubs on the PA/Del. border. Trap, Skeet, 5-stand, Sporting Clays. What ever you want, you can shoot.

Jeff A.

8. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

In a 45-60 minute drive there are about 50 clubs if you include all the clay sports. If you email or call (610)999-8374 I can help you out. Go to pssatrap.org for our state shoot and other large shoots at our homegrounds @2hrs from Phila.

Jeff G

9. zaleski99

zaleski99 TS Member

Holmsburg Fish and Game is in Philadelphia. It has skeet and trap. Check out the website for our schedules and directions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.