1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs near Perrysburg Ohio??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by panthers314, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Gibsonburg,OH about 30mins away......www.scsclub.org.

check others at wheretoshoot.org

2. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Finday Oh is another Jaqua Fine Guns and Club..see ad in Trap/Field
    Adams Conversation Club in Holland,OH also...........

3. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

I don't think Jaquas will have traps open.I live in Perrysburg.Too bad it's just for the day.I shoot at Lakeland Conservation Club ,but it's only open Tues/Thurs/Sunday. There is also Toledo Trap and Skeet.....which is about 18 miles away. They have Trap/Skeet/5 Stand/and indoor pistol.Jaquas would be worth the trip (almost all highway miles).....if you want to drool at guns !
    If you stay thru Sunday,email me for directions to Lakeland as it's only about 8 miles from P-burg....and I'll be shooting there.It's not listed anywhere, but a nice place to shoot.Trap only and 1 doubles.

4. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

Former Ohioan now in NC............mother in law lives near Lakeland Club...does a
    guy named Waggner?? still shoot there..........year ago I was trap boy at Elmore Conversation club............

5. alf174

alf174 Member

Joe, Dundee is shooting ATA that day. 15 mile north of the border by Cabelas.

6. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

panthers314....yes there is a Wagner....know his 1st name? Is Elmore private?

7. panthers314

panthers314 TS Member

d.........

I believe first name was bill?? around 50 years old now i would guess.from Elmore area...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

lakeland conservation club ohio