1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs near Loiusville KY????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by famill00, Jun 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Im gonna be in the Louisville area tomorrow meeting up with some friends from college. I have no idea what time they will be there tomorrow....they will probably just want to meet in time to go out and drink beer tomorrow night...which is fair enough. I plan on getting there around 11 ish in the morning. Does anyone know of a club that I can shoot at in the morning/mid-day time tomorrow??? Like I said, it needs to be near Louisville so I can meet up with my friends relatively quickly when they get there.

Thanks,
    Forrest

2. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Forrest, Check out Indian Creek shootings web site,

They have a nice reg shoot this week end, About 8 mile west of Louisville
    at Georgetown , IN. Nice people and nice trap range.

Hope you can make it, Also I64 is closed in downtown Louisville for the weekend for repairs, TCB Mono

3. DLB6208

DLB6208 TS Member

You might try Jefferson Gun Club in Brooks Ky and Indian Creek in Georgetown Indiana is having a registered Sat and Sun .

4. famill00

famill00 TS Member

Any of you guys going to Indian Creek tomorrow???? I might just make it out of bed in time to get there....it will take around 3 hours and 15 mins or so.

Forrest

5. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I just checked my GPS....I can get off at the Corydon exit from 64 to get to Indian Creek....It is more like 2 hrs 45 mins for me. WOOO HOOO Anyone know the schedule/how much it costs to shoot? Options?

Thanks,

Forrest

6. famill00

famill00 TS Member

I just wanted to say thanks to the folks at Indian Creek Gun Club for their hospitality on Saturday and Sunday. This is a very well run club!

Forrest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.