1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Clubs & lodging near Troy, Pa

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Porcupine, Jul 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Mike,

I recently did a search of clubs near Troy, as my kid's going to RPI this fall; I thought I could kill 26 birds with one trip, LOL! Take a look at this web site; it helped me.

Porcupine

2. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

If you are talking about Troy which is near Athens, PA I recall a club called Sayre gun club. They shoot trap and skeet on sundays I believe nothing big and no registered. Wysox is a huge town near there. Sorry I am not completly familiar with the area. Hope it is somewhat helpful ~Andrea

3. Highpockets

Highpockets Member

If you are talking about Troy which is near Athens, PA I recall a club called Sayre gun club. They shoot trap and skeet on sundays I believe nothing big and no registered. Wysox is a huge town near there. Sorry I am not completly familiar with the area. Hope it is somewhat helpful ~Andrea

4. B.C.

B.C. Member

Mike, I don't know which way you will be traveling to Troy, but if you are going by way of RT 14 through Canton Pa there is a sporting's good's store called Fitch's, first name is Jim, he did shoot Trap for awhile and had a list of shoot's posted in his store. I could tell you where to hunt ,but he can tell you about the club's ! Hope this helps, Bill Cook

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.